1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Importance of Google+ for my blog?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by kaibril, May 31, 2014.

1. haniaroad

haniaroad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my experience, the big upside of having a Google+ linked to your blog is for legitimacy and credibility for those who discover your blog via search engine. Something about having a substantial Google+ following separates one person, site, or blog, apart from the rest regardless of their presence on other social media platforms.

Hope this helped!

haniaroad, Jul 26, 2015 IP
  2. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello

G+ is very important for your blog or website. as blog is related to google so its create traffic and help in ranking. u can share your content on G+ and linked G+ to your blog..maintain it dear

thank u

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  3. singh03

singh03 Member

Best Answers:
    With Google+, you can easily promote your blog content on Google+ without copy and past content, just click Google+, put login details and share content on G+. Google+ is one of the best ways to promote and get traffic to your blog content.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
    singh03, Sep 6, 2016 IP
  4. robertkellymoore

robertkellymoore Member

Best Answers:
    Google+ is a Google Own Product , So Its Gives the Importance ,It Will Improve Your Ranking in SERP

robertkellymoore, Sep 20, 2016 IP
  5. Shakil Al Mahfuz

Shakil Al Mahfuz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, Google+ will get links and also a positive mark for rank your page. You know, Google+ is the product of Google. Now If you want to take some facility from Google then it is the best way to be a member of Google and use their product.

Shakil Al Mahfuz, Oct 26, 2016 IP
  6. Bhavna Malhi

Bhavna Malhi Member

Best Answers:
    Well, google+ is very effective and very useful. It offers you a to write an article, upload any image, video and audio. Even you can share other persons images also. You can follow persons for more links.

Bhavna Malhi, Oct 27, 2016 IP
  7. Binu Mehta

Binu Mehta Peon

Best Answers:
    First thing first that G+ belongs to Google so it is important social media. You can have G+ account and you can creat one page of your business or website on G+ like face book. One should have good numbers of followers then you will get visitors to your site from G+. Its one of the very good Social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc....
    Recently G+ has changed its look and feel which I personally dont like, the earlier version of G+ was much better user friendly.
    wish you happy G+ posting :)

Binu Mehta, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  8. Travellershangout

Travellershangout Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm still trying to figure Google+ out as well, I can only see it getting bigger simply because Google owns it. So far I'm not getting very many people going to my site from google +

Travellershangout, Jan 17, 2017 IP
  9. gracekkk

gracekkk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i use it but do not know how to use it get more traffic

gracekkk, Mar 1, 2017 IP