1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Importance of Google+ for my blog?

Discussion in 'Google+' started by kaibril, May 31, 2014.

I'm just wondering about the importance of Google+ for my blog. I am a member also of Google+ but I just don't know how it works.

kaibril, May 31, 2014 IP
  2. andreiionut

andreiionut Member

Best Answers:
    You can make yourself visible across the web with a G+ account , also you can make a page on G+ for your site were you can share your articles , informations , videos ,etc .
    It will get you links form Google Plus to your blog , and other G+ members can read your stuff and share it . It's all about social share wich is a big deal these days ( just like Facebook sharing ) .

andreiionut, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  3. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's not that important as all of the social media and bookmarking, Google+ should be the last important because you won't get backlink as it is nofollow. Although it can generate the traffic to your blog, there is no reason to not share new articles to Google+ as it would be there in case if anyone search for your name and they will be shown up in Google search engine as every one's Google+ is indexed.

I use Google+ to share every new articles I wrote from my blogs just in case if anyone came across to my Google+ profile when searching my name.

Joshie, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  4. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When it comes to SEO, G+ is the only social media, that actually can help. Though it’s main purpose is another matter. It has great traffic potential.

Sam42, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  5. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    it's almost useless in terms of PR, but it some cases (very rare, though) it can drive you traffic -- that happens in niches like science, education, and other things like that.
    In other realms G+ is of really low importance.
    So, watch your niche

Karuna17, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  6. eddiecon

eddiecon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google+ may not matter much at the moment, as it hardly has any market share, but if it gains enough steam it can one day compete with the big boys (Twitter & Facebook).

With Google pouring money and advertising into it, it seems like they're going all in with Google+. So it's a good idea to be an early adopter just in case it takes off.

There is a theory that in the future, perhaps even the near future, your influence on Google+ will directly influence your ranking in the search results.

eddiecon, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  7. Keith Nimble

Keith Nimble Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The value of Google+ lies in the fact that it is owned by Google and therefore prioritized by their search engine.

Keith Nimble, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  8. uand.eye

uand.eye Active Member

Best Answers:
    Authorship helps a lot. It improves SERPs and increases traffic. It is very useful for local businesses if you get listed on what is now Google business (I think its called).

uand.eye, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  9. Farzana Akter Sanjana

Farzana Akter Sanjana Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google+ is very much important for you blog. its getting popular day by day. if you share your blog post in your google+ profile and if someone +1 that article or share that article, is too much effective in SEO for your blog. google likes this google+ sharing. google is now going ahead with google+ by google authorship. by this google authorship, you will be a verified web master, your popularity and authority will increase which is too much important for SEO. try to maintain google+ more than you do for facebook. google now dislike too much traffic from facebook in your blog.

Farzana Akter Sanjana, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  10. sajuali

sajuali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We are use Google plus like our blog.

sajuali, Aug 27, 2014 IP
  11. MasterChat

MasterChat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you use Google + in your site, I believe there is nothing for you to lose.

MasterChat, Aug 27, 2014 IP
  12. mdhuamitha.mahesh

mdhuamitha.mahesh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Still Google search engine gives some potential to Google plus sharing. When you get traffic google plus it will increase your SERP. So please make use of Google plus.

mdhuamitha.mahesh, Sep 5, 2014 IP
  13. JackFraser

JackFraser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The most helpful is Google Authorship, the tool that will display you information (including a headshot) next to search results when surfaced.

JackFraser, Sep 6, 2014 IP
  14. Steven J Wilson

Steven J Wilson Member

Best Answers:
    Google+ is great for generating targeted traffic to your blog. The traffic that comes from Google+ is o higher quality than some these other networks. Especially, if you use their Communities.

As of yet Google+ doesn't directly impact SEO but it sure is headed that way. They are already indexing our shares. It will be beneficial in the future if you start using the network seriously now and preparing for when this shift takes place.

Steven J Wilson, Sep 8, 2014 IP
  15. SonZ

SonZ Member

Best Answers:
    Its a MUST for Bloggers! If you want to know what will happen to your blogs with or without G+, try to search some keywords in Google then check if some G+ post appears as search results.
    Even instant than a website post that needs a lot of SEO efforts.
    But of course your G+ must getting a lot of plus/likes. That will be one of the biggest factor. :)

SonZ, Oct 1, 2014 IP
  16. Anurag Golipkar

Anurag Golipkar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google+ is the best way to make your blog popular on social media sites. You need to create more followers to you profile then it will increase you blog's exposure on social media sites. You can also post your blog on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin. Post of blog posts on social media sites will help to increase PR, visitors, social signals etc.

Anurag Golipkar, Oct 13, 2014 IP
  17. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    It definitely has value to potentially rank higher in SEO. It is not driving traffic heavily, like FB, Twitter & Pinterest are right at the moment, but it may if Google gets it's way. Definitely research which niches seem to be doing well on it before spending too much time there, however. There are a few niches that have a lot of traffic & clout...others are almost non-existent (crickets). I'd update once-in-awhile for all of these other niches and spend my time interacting on sites that have more potential traffic if I were in one of the other niches not represented well there. If you have a profile there & G+ really takes off, you can always use it then.

Boost_Software, Oct 14, 2014 IP
  18. Martand TEch

Martand TEch Member

Best Answers:
    Increase ranking in search engines and bring more traffic to your site and hence the possibility of buying your products

Martand TEch, Nov 19, 2014 IP
  19. Diana Wallace

Diana Wallace Member

Best Answers:
    Sharing your post is important to have well, readers. There's a lot of way to promote your blog post that will drive more traffic to your site. Google+ is mostly used by business owners and marketers the problem is it is hard to build connection because people don't use Google+ that much. But loosen your mindset on Facebook, start building network with your Google+.

Diana Wallace, Nov 20, 2014 IP
  20. Webmaster.Xochitl

Webmaster.Xochitl Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google+ includes a powerful effect on Google. Mainly Google+ serves to increase traffic to your website or blog.

Webmaster.Xochitl, Jun 1, 2015 IP