1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Impatient CB customers: Sad But True (Funny screenshot inside!)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Exilus, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Actually people started insulting me and flaming me, i didn't start the war, here.

My affiliates didnt even know about IM before i tell them. i had to guide them thru the CB sign-up. Most of them never though about making money online before i learn them to unleash their true potential and make hundreds with me. They are not marketers. They probably don't even know that there are tons of product on CB and most of them semms to believe CB is actually owned by me and that the cb pay page does belong to me like my other pages. Some of them even suggested me changes on the CB pay page lol.... I have received many thank-you emails from them and they are extremely loyal to me....Lets just say i learnt to `think outside the box` a long time ago and my affiliate recruitment methods are way, way different than the conventional methods, ensuring me perfect loyalty from them and they are completly un-aware or just don't care of how i run my business. I don't think my business will go anywhere near crashing. my competitor has been doing the same thing as me for 3 years and so far his gravity is still above 20 (it was at 45 before but it went down because i stole all his affs.)....I'm not afraid of the future...Far from it.

Exilus, Aug 21, 2008 IP
  2. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Because of me? look at any friggen product, even your dear Earth4Energy. its just copy-pasted info taken from environmental and governement websites!

Exilus, Aug 21, 2008 IP
  3. Ponynugget

Ponynugget Peon

Best Answers:
    The difference between you and your competitor (Swerd, I assume) is that they would actually refund the poor guy. What you need to realise is that customers make mistakes - just because he didn't realise he was charged multiple times it doesn't give you any right to keep his money. You admitted yourself that it was the result of someone clicking the pay now button because of a slow connection.

I'll put it bluntly. If this is your mindset and how you think you should operate your business by taking your own customer's money, be afraid. You won't last in the industry. My father has run a highly successful online business that was established in 2002, and I've been working with him for the past couple of years, so I know how things work on the net. Sometimes a customer will be double charged - we don't wait until the customer requests a refund, we do it immediately because we know the request will come and/or we'll get a letter from their bank requesting the funds. It's all added hassle for nothing, and if you refuse, it will damage your reputation in the online and real world.

If you want to keep your business, get your act together.

Ponynugget, Aug 21, 2008 IP
  4. anil595

anil595 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exilus ,I think u r very tough Guy,Give him back and you will get good name and fame also.

anil595, Aug 21, 2008 IP
  5. goodman441

goodman441 Active Member

Best Answers:
    After reading this thread, all I can say is it a sad state of affairs when "top" internet marketers are making money hand over fist and doing stuff like this, when the people who are really working hard trying to sell clickbank products are not making much at all. Is that what it takes to make it huge in IM? Find a way to fool, cheat, steal from hard working people? Or is it to think about the value of what their selling and sell it at a fair price, support and appreciate the people that purchase there product? I prefer the latter. It is a individual decision....

goodman441, Aug 21, 2008 IP
  6. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Exilus, Aug 21, 2008 IP
  7. DigiPick

DigiPick Peon

Best Answers:
    Exilus - so you lie from the first place, just to make it funny ? Man, there are many funny pics you can find in google to share on here.

DigiPick, Aug 21, 2008 IP
  8. anil595

anil595 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really sad ending,I seen your last thread.Bye.But please don't to give him refunds.

anil595, Aug 21, 2008 IP
  9. Searchnology.com

Searchnology.com Peon

Best Answers:
    You're a theif...they shouldn't NEED to ask for a refund.

Searchnology.com, Aug 22, 2008 IP
  10. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Man, what an idiot...

Why was this bonehead banned though? Was it because of his ethics, or was it because of the duplicate user he created to post in this thread?

Spliffic, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  11. asharfivig

asharfivig Peon

Best Answers:
    LMAO - aahahaha

asharfivig, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  12. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    He swore lots and insulted other members. Instant ban. :)

mikey1090, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  13. torhost

torhost Banned

Best Answers:
    Not to mention once the guy reverses the payment, you're going to be up to your head in ClickBank's charge back fees

torhost, Aug 23, 2008 IP
  14. turbopugsleylx

turbopugsleylx Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats funny

turbopugsleylx, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  15. disintegrationintochaos

disintegrationintochaos Peon

Best Answers:
    oh dear, that's kind of funny, but i would have at least told him that he might have clicked the button multiple times and that it wasn't fraud or a scam, but his fault ^_^

it is at least, a lesson to the rest of us in patience!

disintegrationintochaos, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  16. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank goodness Exilus is banned.. although hes probably re-registered under another name..

This guy has got to be the biggest loser fu*kwith on this site (apart from the scammers)..

1st. he complains about the whole E4E market and who copies who.. what a tosser..

2nd. he thinks its funny to joke about some poor guy making the same transaction on CB.. and then thinks he has no responsibilty to do the right thing and refund the guy..

check out this interesting link.. found it on Alexa.. click on the 2nd link down..

http://www.alexa.com/search?q=site:allanimedownloads.com/

Code (markup):
    PS: I see hes posted another thread claiming this was photo shopped.. blahh.. makes me wonder whats wrong with this guys neuro chemistry..

2-4-K, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  17. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I hope no one makes a video about that site which shows inside the members area and how it's just a "how to use torrents" site......... and then posts it to Youtube.........that would be unjust!..........:D

terryd, Sep 9, 2008 IP
  18. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Serves him right for not blocking the search robots from that page :rolleyes:

mikey1090, Sep 9, 2008 IP