1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Impatient CB customers: Sad But True (Funny screenshot inside!)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Exilus, Aug 18, 2008.

1. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like I said , give me the guys email address and we will see if he wants a refund dickhead..........that's right you won't because you know he does you dipshit.

terryd, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  2. gkgk11

gkgk11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha, thats so true.. 90% of cb products are scams but you promote them anyway...so not a good arguement.

gkgk11, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  3. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dipshit.........stop going back and changing your posts just add your bullshit to the current thread o.k?

Please elaborate on the scammy torrent sites I supposedly promote.......oh crap your not talking about that bullshit torrent site www.allanimedownloads.com because I have never promoted that crap.

Your the last person to talk about morals and again.......I'm calling you out.....give me his email address and we will see if he wants a refund!!

terryd, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  4. love_natasha

love_natasha Banned

Best Answers:
    give the poort guy refund

love_natasha, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  5. LTY83

LTY83 Peon

Best Answers:
    dude that isn't called a marketing strategy, thats called a scam - give the guy his money back

LTY83, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  6. Master Splinter

Master Splinter Peon

Best Answers:
    It amazes me that Clickbank doesn't notice this.

One of my customers couldn't make an initial purchase
    because she used her CC too many times in the
    previous days to buy CB-products. She had to wait
    2 days to try again.

Yet, this customer is allowed to use a CC 9 times in
    one minute? :confused:

Personally, I would also refund this customer, but I
    won't point a finger to anyone.

Master Splinter, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  7. AllproJJ

AllproJJ Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not trying to tell you (Exilus) how to go about your business in handling it. I do however wonder why anyone would sell out there business for a few hundred dollars. You are jeopardizing your credibility and also making us Internet Marketers look like 'Scam Artists'.

AllproJJ, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  8. Ganceann

Ganceann Peon

Best Answers:
    Exilus, what that statement you says about you is that you don't care about your reputation at all... and that you don't care if any of your affiliates take the blame for your poor customer service.

If I was an affiliate of yours and seen how you treated your customers, I wouldn't promote any of your products and would report you to Clickbank as a fraudulent promoter.

Why don't you post the screenshot in your testimonials and a link to this thread?

Maybe then you would get what you deserve as you have stated you don't care... so I don't see why you shouldn't post the link on the site and show your customers how you treat them.

Ganceann, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  9. gpdbiz

gpdbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you expect from a 17 year old computer gangster ?

How he handles this is probably why his father wants him to help out with bills even tho he owns a company.

Ask him for his Dads biz name... I bet we find a whole boatload of bad bad bad things ....

Like father like son...

edit:
    If you make that much money KID, then grab a vid camera, lets see your house, your cars, common you make that money, PROVE IT.... Not some change that is spent as soon as you get it...

gpdbiz, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  10. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Ive been in the affiliate marketing business for about 9 months and only started making very decent money on a regular basis about a month ago. And I don't have anything to prove to you, fuckhole.

Dont insult my family, dipshit, they have nothing to do with me. My father doesn't have a god-damn clue how i make my money. He just know fat paychecks have started coming in my mailbox. Hes a respectable power plant financial director.

Exilus, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  11. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Exilus,

You can reason it as much as you want, but what you're doing is basically scamming and stealing money, how can it be fair for a poor guy to waste hundreds, and pay 10 times more for the product that he thought he was paying?
    Does this sound fair to you? Don't you have any compassion for this guy. I sure feel sorry for him. I bet he doesn't know how to get a refund so he's screwed.

You don't realize that by acting the way you do, you lose affiliates, you lose respect from everyone on this forum. Personally I wouldn't never promote a product from a publisher that does this.

Ripped, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  12. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    I dont care about this forum anymore....When i launched my new product 2 weeks ago i was flamed like hell when people release copycat products all the time and don't get pissed upon for that. There was just some global hate against me and people jumped on my product's occasion to manifest it. So i just told myself "yeah so much for helping this community, look how it pays off" and now im just saying fuck off and show you guys what i really do about refunds and how much i care about it (and what i believe most publishers do, ANYWAY) because i don't expect to stay here with all this big bunch of fat flamers we call the "honorable DP community" very long...

About what you said....so far i haven't lost any affiliate. Most my affiliates were gathered outside this forum and i had to explain them how to make a CB account so they can promote me....They're not PPC marketers and they still convert many sales a day.

basically the only reason im staying here is because of my product's contest thats ending in 3 days. I'm not a crook to my affiliates and i will pay them what i promised i would pay them. But after that im gettin' the FAK outa here. I can't even believe i lost so much time reading this forum and trying to help some peoples when in fact it was just gonna turn back against me a few months later. Im not expecting any "Thank you for your useful posts on the last 9 months, we're gonna miss you" comments, in fact, coming from this community a "Good Ridance, jerk" would give me more of a smile for me, considering i think kinda the same about a lot of people on this forums. Except Jerk would be plural.

Guys, its been a good time for a while but now, im pissed of this community as much as you guys are from me.

Exilus, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  13. earlt

earlt Peon

Best Answers:
    That is crazy man- what is the matter with some people? sheesh!

earlt, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  14. RattleSnake316

RattleSnake316 Peon

Best Answers:
    While I'm certainly not pro-exilus in this situation. I've already stated I don't like some of his refund practices, but statements like below are not helpful.

You don't know his father or any other members of his family. If you're going to make comments, keep them on Exilus, and not on people you don't know.

RattleSnake316, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  15. DrewAMP

DrewAMP Peon

Best Answers:
    Exilus,

You can read this post and call me a 'dipshit', which seems to be your favorite word. I really don't care what you care. Take a moment to put yourself in HIS shoes. What if you were charged that many times? Would you want someone else telling you that "oh, well, i'll think about it", or would you want them to be professional and say "here is how to get a refund...". Obviously, the second choice is the right one.

By you being an ass to him, you are giving the rest of us internet marketers a bad name.

It's easy to tell that this post was meant to brag about your "accomplishment". Did you expect us all to say "oh, good job! you got a lot of extra money! now when he emails you be deceitful".

If you say you are making all these "fat" checks, then do the right thing. $150 is nothing to me. It should be no problem for you either.

Do the right thing.

(now flame me Exidus!)

DrewAMP, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  16. alexg89

alexg89 Peon

Best Answers:
    Exilus - you have 2 options - do the right thing or do the wrong thing. I think you know what the right decision is.

If you don't give him a refund, you will be part of the group that give internet marketing a bad name. If you want that to rest on your shoulders, then go ahead and don't do anything. Just shows what type of person you are.

alexg89, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  17. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Slam the door shut on your way out Exilus....the less of your scamming type around here and on the internet the better for everyone. This forum loses nothing when you leave but gains a bit of credibility as it's obvious people here don't approve of you ripping others off and that's good to know.

Imagine that.....you just phked up everything over a measly $150.....

terryd, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  18. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    i didnt fuck up anything. this forum was nothing beside a enjoyment for me. Not like i got anything from it, seriously..DP is nothing for me, business wise....all my affiliates are somewhere else. I dont feel like im giving you guys a bad name because, like i said earlier, affiliate marketing is all about deception, crappy products found for free on internet and as you call it, scamming. Its funny for me to hear you guys flaming me when i perfectly know you guys do the same kind of "scams" but don't even seem aware of it.

Its 300$, and its a nice end-week bonus. Want me to send him another email about "thank you for your purchases! you have been provided with 9 login and passwords so you can give your friends!"? Very tempting to me.

Exilus, Aug 21, 2008 IP
  19. Ponynugget

Ponynugget Peon

Best Answers:
    You know you keep saying that DP is nothing to you and we're all a bunch of idiots, but do you realise that whatever you say here is picked up by the search engines? Do you realise that you've made a strong affiliation to your product and anyone willing to check you up can do so? I think any affiliate that would want to do a quick background check on your product would eventually end up here and come to a very quick understanding that you're no better than any other scammer.

It is incredible that people like you can still operate a business online. You need to seriously look at yourself. With your kind of business ethics, don't think you'll last more than a few months - just because you're sitting behind a computer doesn't mean you can get away with it all.

I'm sorry but there's a huge difference between properly selling products and taking someone's money. The guy made a mistake, do the right thing and refund what he didn't intend to spend. Believe me, if you don't fix this situation up, it will come back to bite you in the ass and you WILL regret it.

I know you probably won't take this post seriously and you'll continue to rave about how you got an extra $300, but just do me a favour, think of me and this post when your business crashes and burns.

Ponynugget, Aug 21, 2008 IP
  20. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    ..Yeee right and let me guess...you are enjoying yourself now as well ehh?

Its a shame that you think of affiliate marketing in such a way, and you know what, YES affiliate marketing can be considered as a deception as well as crappy but only because of people like you!

I would give you the advise to stop jerking about robbing that poor buy, its very unlikely that he will not chargeback the money once he recieve his bank statement at the end of the month. May i remind you that chargebacks are not just like a refund which gives the money back- clickbank actually charge you $18 + Possible Fee of $35 as well for each transaction...

And another advise, stop yelling at people, dont you know that all it takes is that you piss someone and he will email clickbank and tell them about the transactions and they will refund him everything? I dont know if you are aware but for clickbank its easy to find such a transaction since you showed the date and time, customer name and price as well....

web_18designer, Aug 21, 2008 IP