1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Impatient CB customers: Sad But True (Funny screenshot inside!)

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Exilus, Aug 18, 2008.

1. kinitex

kinitex Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is golden. He thought he was back in everyones good books after the whole swerd/freenergy shit with this hilarious post, then he shows that email and gives us his response. Priceless.

There is a time to grow up and take this shit seriously like its a real business. then maybe avoid your future crash because you made a couple important friends along the way for future business.

Sure this guy is meaningless to you hes just a number, but if you piss off too many numbers, they add up.

kinitex, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  2. gpdbiz

gpdbiz Peon

Best Answers:

Or if you piss of a Olympic shooter , with tons of fans.. OUCH~ i poopied

gpdbiz, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  3. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So what if he didn't ask for a refund? You know very well he deserves to be refunded, yet you refuse to refund him just because he didn't ask for it!? That's low and unprofessional. Anyone with the least bit of decency would refund that guy - but I guess you like to make money off people like that. Oh well.

He probably doesn't know how to go about getting a refund, or for that matter, even know that you offer refunds (probably ordered the product in a rush).

Nothing else to say except that karma is a b*tch and a half.

Skribblez, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  4. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I fully agree with Skribblez

Well, I think that the person who made the purchase, doens't now that he bought it 6-7, he will realize that when he looks at his credit card statement, and probably be shocked.
    Exilus I think you should do the right thing, and refund this person.
    Of course he wants a refund, but he either doesn't know that he purchased the product 6 times, or doesn't know how to get a refund.

Imagine, how would it feel if you knew squat about online products and clickbank, and you accidentally bought a product 6 times, wasting 300$, and not knowing how to get them back. It would suck bad. You shouldn't wait for him to ask for a refund, just refund him yourself and be honest.

You know what, If you show that you're honest and have ethics, many people will reward you for that. By doing what you're doing and posting it here, many people lose respect for you, and you're losing potential affiliates as well.

Ripped, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  5. torhost

torhost Banned

Best Answers:
    Give the poor guy his money back and let him be

torhost, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  6. ak9597

ak9597 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually by the interpretation of the person's email to you, he is stating you are ripping him off by overcharging so in this case tell him there was some computer glitch and it processed 8 times more than it should have, apologize and offer him a free report to something useful. You really think he won't know by his statement or before that it processed numerous times and either he will demand refund or chargeback. Do it before it happens because his business can also mean loss of sales to people he may recommend to.

Also, I don't know about others here but I really don't like that publishers are showing too much detail of cb transactions showing names etc because if I see my affiliate links or the sales I send over look like this, then I will drop the publisher and move on to ones who operate professionally.

ak9597, Aug 18, 2008 IP
  7. mikey1090

mikey1090 Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Elixus, you really should take care of him. You've had your laugh, now get back to being a professional business man and do the right thing.

mikey1090, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  8. filma

filma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lol this has been going on for ages, every single thread made by exilus he shows how he doesnt care about his customers at all.

Yay , another thread to prove it.

filma, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  9. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    i already said it...i care for my customers as long as it pays for me and my affiliates...and yes, i DO think customers are numbers...My affs get a 6% refund rate with this product compared to the usual 20-40% of that market, allowing me a flat beat-up on some major part of my competition, thus more affiliates. If someone wants a refund he can learn how to get it.

Im just saying i do outloud what every other publisher would do secretly.

I dont care to be in your "good book", kinitex, Im being honest to this community about what i do and couldn't care less about what you think of my marketing strategies. I forget about the customer, but the transaction stays. if you lose sleep over not sending out refunds to everyone and get a 20% refund rate and lose all of your affiliates to your competitors, then do it....Fortunately, i don't have any sleep trouble.

Exilus, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  10. WarrenBuffett

WarrenBuffett Peon

Best Answers:
    Those people that said Karma is a bitch, my 2c says the customer will issue a chargeback.

Now that would be the icing on the cake.

WarrenBuffett, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  11. s3lim-marketing

s3lim-marketing Peon

Best Answers:
    Funny how this Alexandre Beaudry guy (aka Exilus) is openly admitting to scamming people and not giving refunds. I should put your picture up on scam.com and other websites for all your customers to see.

s3lim-marketing, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  12. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you heard the term "fire customers"? You get rid of people that are more trouble then their worth. Refund their money before you regret it.

One things acting like a egotistical megalomaniac, but another thing is a customer doing the chargeback with an online vendetta of pure reputation destruction (you'd probably call it slander).

Supper, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  13. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Then why don't you do it? I have no shame about my real name and/or picture like soooo many publishers do.....
    i dont admit not to give refunds or scam people....the guy made a mistake and i dont have to fix it for him, especially when he didn't even ask me for any help concerning his multi-billing...

i agree it would be. But in about 1000 sales ive only had ONE chargeback, so im not too worried...

Exilus, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  14. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with the rest.

Yes, money is money, but that's not right no to refund the payment, when the customer made 9 accident payments. If he wouldn't have emailed you, then yeah, you would have nothing to worry about, but he did email you...

Explain what's wrong, and refund. Actually, you don't even have to do it. Tell him to email Clickbank. It's that easy.

It's your product's reputation after all....

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  15. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Product reputation is nothing....search for "PSP blender scam" on internet. you will find a hundred of forums posts, review sites, chat places where people are whining about the scammy psp-download hidden in a torrent site. yet the gravity of that product is still pumped at 200 gravity and stable.....People get on the page via an aff link, read page, buy product. If reputation plays a role in sales, it must be about 10%.

We've already been through this. I made this thread to show you a picture i did deem funny. If you guys don't like then its up to you. You already know how i deal with some refunds, and you have already showed me your disagreement about it. Nothing i can do about that, neither can you. Get over it. Back to life now.

Exilus, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  16. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    True, it's your business. The picture is indeed funny, but the fact that you don't want to provide even some refund info to the customer is not the best thing to do.

Anyway, it's not my stuff.

bl4ckmaN^, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  17. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is bullshit..........any respect I had for you is long gone Exilus, you keep proving time and time again how immature you are.

While at one stage I thought you were someone that vendors and affiliates could learn something from it just goes to show how wrong I can be.

I would never consider having any business dealing with you because you have no ethics, you are slime........

While you may be happy to sit around and take STEAL peoples money I am not so I'm going to contact clickbank to ask them to have a look at this thread to see if they can do something about it.

If I could I would just contact the person you have just screwed over and tell him to wait a couple of weeks then chargeback every friggin transaction then it would be YOU who is getting screwed over and then YOU can see what it feels like.

terryd, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  18. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    You go ahead. I did not do anything against clickbank term of use and agreement so far. Customer did not ask for a refund, i didn't provide it. End of story.

Terryd, give me one good reason why i should care about your opinion or respect toward me. One.

Exilus, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  19. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your a moron........and I hope you get what you deserve.

Actually I hope clickbank seriously consider kicking your ass off clickbank.

Actually , why don't you give me his email and we'll see if he wants a refund on those extra transactions or not?

Couldn't give a phk if you care or not........your still an asswipe.

terryd, Aug 19, 2008 IP
  20. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Im getting what i deserve. Im getting a shitload of cash and new affs joining every day.

You can always hope...My product was reviewed and approved and is 100% legit. They won't kick me for not "guessing" if a customer wants a refund or not. Sucks to be you, Terryd. You claim to have moral values yet you promote torrent download sites which are, if judged from YOUR values, 100% scammy. Make up your mind about what's moral and what isn't.

Exilus, Aug 19, 2008 IP