1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Impact of crawler access?

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by kapilnegi, Apr 8, 2010.

Hi all

Can any one tell what type of impact on site when we increase aur decrease the crawler access in google webmaster tools.

Thanks
    K

kapilnegi, Apr 8, 2010 IP
  2. Netwalker

Netwalker Guest

Best Answers:
    I think having a site that is in some way connected to a crawler, that is where the advantage is. To know where a human races' interest lies is key to controlling profit. I would love to have my own crawler, bringing in my own traffic. It would be rediculous and awesome all at the same time.

Netwalker, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  3. coluden

coluden Peon

Best Answers:
    Having a crawler come to your site often is good IF..and a BIG If, you update your content often. If you do that, then having your crawler come by often with some sort of trigger like webmaster tools, is a good thing. If you do not have your content updated regularly, it makes no sense.

coluden, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  4. thermal

thermal Peon

Best Answers:
    Yep,you just need fresh content on your website,its not making any sense otherwise and its bad for you i think..
    [​IMG]

thermal, May 9, 2010 IP
  5. b2cmother

b2cmother Peon

Best Answers:
    backlinks and good site structure

b2cmother, May 15, 2010 IP
  6. 85vicwagonguy

85vicwagonguy Peon

Best Answers:
    Large catalog product sites can benefit from crawlers. I have a 30,000 product eyewear site that was suddenly, and without stated reason, disallowed from GMC. After a few months, we noticed Googlebot crawling up to 100 pages/day. After another few months, the number of listed pages jumped from 300 to 1500.

85vicwagonguy, Jun 4, 2010 IP
  7. aeroz1

aeroz1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO web design is a concept which emphasizes great architectural design principles based on how the search engines determine relevance and site information. The design should be able to give out the information that the user is seeking and at the same time be easily navigable.

aeroz1, Jun 10, 2010 IP