1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

images not aligned in ie7

Discussion in 'CSS' started by driven, Apr 10, 2009.

on this site here, my last 2 images on the 2nd row in the photo gallery area are pushed under the 1st two images of the 2nd row in IE7.

how do i correct this?

driven, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  2. FilmFiddler

FilmFiddler Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Perhaps some superfluous floating of the gallery-1 and gallery-2 classes is causing it. Try removing the highlighted parts in the style.css file:

.gallery-1, .gallery-2 {margin: 5px 0 5px 0; float:left; position:relative; }
    .gallery-1 {clear:right;}
    .gallery-2 {clear: both;}

Code (markup):
    Also note that this external style.css file has open and close <script> tags in it, which should not be there. Not the cause of the problem, though.

FilmFiddler, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  3. driven

driven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No- that didn't solve the problem. It just put both galleries on one row amongst other things.

driven, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  4. FilmFiddler

FilmFiddler Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sorry about the delayed response. My IE7 is showing 2 rows of 4 images with the above changes; similarly to Firefox. Must be close. Maybe do the above deletions, plus the following addition as highlighted:

#gallery { background: transparent url(images/gallery.png) no-repeat left top;
               [color=blue]width: 370px;[/color]  
    }

Code (markup):
    That gallery width could be adjusted slightly as needed. Note that I can't find the .thickbox class specifications anywhere in the thickbox.css or anywhere else, so I am assuming it is a blank class and unimportant.

FilmFiddler, Apr 15, 2009 IP