1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Images Next to Ads?

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by WebDivx, Feb 7, 2007.

I saw recently that images next to Google ads is now illegal. You know, the one where the icons are next to the Google ad.

I was wondering if it is illegal to place OTHER types images next to ads. Like in my situation, the content that I am presenting on my site includes an image. Now, I plan to place Google ads next to that image pertaining to my content. The image, as well as the Google ad both have a border.

Is this legal?

WebDivx, Feb 7, 2007 IP
  2. itsall3

itsall3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like the way you are not allowed to have images next to ads, but in their instructions, the delibratly show you how to put the square text based ads, right in the middle of a text page. --- to me, its the same things. Tricking newbie web users into clicking ads.

i'm not against it, im just sayings, its the same thing.

(p.s i know this is the google section, but while its on topic, which ppc allow images next to ads?)

itsall3, Feb 7, 2007 IP
  3. rcj662

rcj662 Guest

Best Answers:
    I would not do it. It is in gray area and if your banned your done with adsense for good. Not worth it to me.

rcj662, Feb 7, 2007 IP