1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Image uploading feature for my site?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Edz, Sep 27, 2005.

Hi guys, i am looking for a way how i can achieve this:
    Please take a look at the following picture...
    As you can see i want an option for visitors to upload their designs to my email account combined with a formfield for the name of the designer and a box where people can leave some additional comments.
    When submitting the information and image first some sort of CAPTCHA verification must be done.

http://img345.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenhunter457am.jpg

I have made this to my exact needs and expectations...could someone tell me how i can achieve this?
    Any kind of help is much appreciated:cool:

Edz, Sep 27, 2005 IP
  2. palespyder

palespyder Psycho Ninja

Best Answers:
    palespyder, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  3. Dread

Dread Peon

Best Answers:
    You might wanna try hotscripts.com, theres lots of scripts like this there.

If your looking for a bespoke solution then i can make it for you, PM me and i'll let you know my rates.

Cheers.

Dread, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  4. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    What programming language is your site based on? ASP? Php? .NET?

mopacfan, Sep 28, 2005 IP
  5. Edz

Edz Peon

Best Answers:
    palespyder wrote

And you think i didn't do that beforehand...my skills regarding php programming are nihil and therefor considdering the overall look regarding the looks of the form it is not possible for me by customizing an existing script.
    So get of your high horse and stop the google it crap, if you see my question that i posted and the link that goes with it then you obviously can understand that such a specific form can NOT be googled...a certain script yes but to my needs no. Only through custumizing and i am not the person that can do this.

Therefor i am asking help in this section and your answer doesn't help anyone, you should take an example from the other members in this thread that made an effort to try to point me in the right direction and even offering services.

@mopacfan and dread

Thanks for your replies and dread thank you for your offer but i have to decline, i already have some wheels turning to get this done.

Edz, Sep 30, 2005 IP