1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Image sharing site that pays 100% ad revenue to members

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wissam, Nov 18, 2015.

So I have started a project of a pinterest/thumblr like website where you can share content, ads displayed on your post will go directly to you, this is not an ad sharing, every post you make is your own little site, pictures, videos and fun, since the ads are PPC/PPI I decided to post it here.

I am not a spam person and I am not here to advertise, I need feedback and people who actually willing to earn and work as a community, so PM me for the registration link.

This is one of the highest paying PPC programs, payments are done in bitcoin so if you want to get paid in paypal etc do not pm me, I am a bitcoin person.

Through the open nature of bitcoin transactions, you will be able to track every click, every payment, I don't manage the ads, or can manage them, it's totally anonymous and peer to peer, from the advertiser to you, and you will be able to start earning immediately.

Again, do not, ever mention paypal to me, I have been on marketing since 2002 and bitcoin since 2009 and I know exactly what I am talking about.

This is not related to Google adsense in anyway.

wissam, Nov 18, 2015 IP