1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Image Hosting Site With 60000 Visitors Within 25 Days For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by enquiries0009, Aug 5, 2008.

1. LivingDead

LivingDead Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    as per AWStats u provided. Avg UV/day for this month is ~120 and yes ur site is worth not more than 30 USD

LivingDead, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  2. Whitey

Whitey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Seems like you have a lot to learn.

The 80,000 hits a day you say you are getting is NOT visitors visiting your site. The way Awstats work is when someone loads up a forum thread with your thumbnails in it, one of the thumbnails count as ONE hit. If you have 30 thumbnails in one thread thats 30 HITS per thread view.

You can see by the hit counter at the bottom of your site that you have only had 90,000 OVERALL. And that hitcounter is EXTREMELY unaccruate, most of the times it counts one visit as 2 or 3.

You can see by Awstats you've got 4,000 visits this month... for the price you are asking for you would need about 7,000 a DAY, let alone a month.

Also, you cannot claim you are making $350 a month with Adsense from OTHER SITES because that has nothing to do with this site. Yes, it links to them, but those other sites must get their own sources of traffic too.

Alexa is EXTREMELY unaccurate and really makes no difference to your sites worth. And that site that says how much your site is worth is complete bullshit.

Like I said before, not worth more than $50. You'd be stupid to ask for more.

Whitey, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  3. enquiries0009

enquiries0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    who set the price for my site less than $50 are newbies. An experience professional set the price as $300. If you set the price then everyone can know you all are newbies. IF you want check the price an experienced professional set my price. Check the thread

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=8754426&postcount=17

enquiries0009, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  4. LivingDead

LivingDead Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok then show revenue stats. making $2/day and asking $300 is called foolishness.

show how much u made from ur site and we will know how much ur site is worth.

LivingDead, Aug 12, 2008 IP
  5. KrishManohar

KrishManohar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is getting really bad, if the guy selling for that price leave him... it’s his product.
    He already has bid well over $300+ let him sell his product in peace.

If its not worth that much then its up to the seller to set the price.

I am sure most of you don't want others to come into your home and tell you how to do things in your home. This thread is his and DP as well. If DP thinks he is scamming or selling product that deems unsuitable for anyone to buy let DP take care of it. Don't bash other product if you think it’s not worth it.

Anyone buying a product can do research on their own to figure out price and if it’s worth the amount asked. I am sure I don’t want to open a store and have customer come in and say let other customer know few of my products are overpriced. It will not generate any income for me or the person doing it.

All I am asking is to let the guy sell his product in peace… if it’s he is scamming report the thread and let DP take their action.

KrishManohar, Aug 12, 2008 IP