1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Image ads

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by laxman363, Oct 27, 2010.

I am thinking of advertising on DP but it looks that the image ads don't suit this site. The images look contrasting with site design and i mostly go for image ads so what do you people think.

laxman363, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    There are no rules that advertisers must create images that blend (although they can if they want). If that's what you mean?

digitalpoint, Oct 27, 2010 IP
  3. ngeinc

ngeinc Member

Best Answers:
    hey shawn is it possible to just advertise with the regular size banners instead of the the half size banner? its hard to design banners other then hiring people to do them.

ngeinc, Nov 3, 2010 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I recently made a change to the system internally so it can support advertisers using images on certain (but not all) banner sizes. I still need to do the front-end work for it though (the actual uploading only certain sizes). Once that's done, yes... you could upload only 468x60 for example and any other sizes that you don't have an image for would just show as a text-based banner.

digitalpoint, Nov 3, 2010 IP