1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm waiting for professional help with seo

Discussion in 'SEO' started by vikilike, Dec 8, 2015.

What are your suggestions for our website seo in www.vikilike.com address what I want to rise in the required word processing applications such as our thank you very much for your interest , I would ask you valuable help and advice from the experts

vikilike, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I don't get what you are asking with regard to word processing applications. Your site seems to be a general purpose article directory.

This made me laugh
    upload_2015-12-9_15-17-59.png

and I love the upbeat tone of this one - although the basic facts are wrong. While the words may be badly translated you can't blame it for getting facts wrong. Menopause does not start at an average age of 40. Any doctor would be most alarmed at a 40 year old starting menopause and would probably prescribe drugs to prevent it.

upload_2015-12-9_15-18-49.png
    upload_2015-12-9_15-19-12.png

but that doesn't give you any SEO suggestions. Once we understand your concerns and what steps you've already taken we can help more.

sarahk, Dec 8, 2015 IP