1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm using Long Tail Keyword but not receiving traffic

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Techxat, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Brackwom

Brackwom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Utilizing long-tail keywords to target your audience can help you place your content faster than using a head term. Even though the long-tail keyword search volume isn't as high as the head term, if your website appears on multiple first pages of SERPs for a variety of long-tail keyword variations, you can still attract a lot of traffic.

Articles on a blog should only be as long as they are required to be. In some cases, a message can be conveyed in as few as 300 words. Many individuals believe that no one reads anything that takes more than a few minutes to read on the internet. However, while conducting internet research, most readers require more information than a 300-word article can provide.

To give the kind of in-depth information that a range of readers could require, most topics necessitate substantial research.

That's why the most effective blog pieces are 1,000 words or longer, with 1,600 words being the ideal length. This length maintains the average reading time under six minutes. When you keep your postings under six minutes, your readers are 94% more likely to read them all the way through.

Keep these things when you going to write an article for your website. I hope my post will be helpful to you. And I want to suggest to you a blog that can be more helpful for you to get good traffic on your site. https://www.incrementors.com/blog/how-to-create-an-seo-strategy/

Brackwom, Apr 20, 2022 IP
  2. danbulery

danbulery Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you do not get traffic, because long tail type expressions are low volume, you must really be in high positions to restrict traffic.

danbulery, May 17, 2022 IP
  3. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well do you check the keywords ,they are ranked ? It doesnt matter how many keywords tou have if they are not ranked

Spartan14, May 19, 2022 IP
  4. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    You also need to be able to assess the potential of a given keyword.

Gamerseo, May 19, 2022 IP
  5. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try increasing the word counts to at least 600 and keep the keywords volume to just 2 percent.

knowledgeherald, May 29, 2022 IP
  6. aisha123

aisha123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    u must use keywords which are in trending like politics,sports,showbiz.Long Tail Key word really give traffic if you are choosing hot and trending Niche.

aisha123, May 30, 2022 IP
  7. sageshark

sageshark Active Member

Best Answers:
    Even if you post long tail keywords in your article you will have to work to get them ranking. It is a time consuming process. First of all you need to build links to the inner pages of your website. Merely building home page links will not be enough.

Once you start building links your domain authority will improve. The sites with high domain authority tend to etch more traffic than the sites with low DA (Domain Authority). If you have good or high domain authority and good keywords in your site then you should definitely receive decent amount of traffic in few weeks.

sageshark, May 31, 2022 IP
  8. bemarnet

bemarnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Content is not everything. You will also need (quality) backlinks. Diversify your backlinks portofolio using your long tail keywords as anchor text, and favor placing them in high DA websites. Here are the best techniques you can use to get backlinks:

• Guest posting (still the most efficient way - but avoid bad quality websites).
    • Broken link building.
    • Links exchange (the right way - not direct exchange).
    • Submit your blog for google news.
    • Use HARO (google it, and learn about it).
    • Post your link in various wiki websites.
    These are still the best tactic to use to improve your ranking. Good luck!

bemarnet, Sep 23, 2022 IP
  9. Bob Swinson

Bob Swinson Peon

Best Answers:
    I think 400-500 words is too short IMO. I use the same strategy but use 750+ words (most of the time I am longwinded and end up with 1000-3000 words since I'm thorough).

Next is your blog is only 3 months old. My longtail keyword strategy (without any backlinking) was 4 months old before it got 10 visitors. But every single month after that, it doubled organically until 600+ visitors/mo. So just waiting for the engine to 'turn on' is another huge factor.

Bob Swinson, Sep 27, 2022 IP