1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Im trying to rank for these keywords.

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by linksharp, Jul 11, 2005.

Business , Promotion , Search Engine Optimization , Web Design , wichita web design and sitesharp

I have number 1 rankink for sitesharp the rest nothing.

can someone tell me what im doing wrong I can never rank for anything good.

linksharp, Jul 11, 2005 IP
  2. Tuning

Tuning Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These are heavilty competetive words and you need tons of links to be in top. And on other hand 'sitesharp' may be not a competetive word and no one is targetting for it. Thus you rank well.

My 2c

Tuning, Jul 11, 2005 IP
  3. Foxy

Foxy Chief Natural Foodie

Best Answers:

What you are doing wrong is not reading all the information available on this forum.....read and learn.....there is quality information here:)

Foxy, Jul 11, 2005 IP
  4. Design Agent

Design Agent Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I would give up on 'web design, business AND Promotion' - buy adwords, because it is very unlikely you will get to the top. Also, it is very generic, so most of the traffic will be a waste for you and you might as well focus on what you are trying to sell and target some niches.

Also, how can you offer 'Search Engine Optimization' services if you dont know how to do it ?

Design Agent, Jul 11, 2005 IP
  5. vagrant

vagrant Peon

Best Answers:
    I would think that you are going to have to get a decent pr value yourself before others will pay you for the above.... as others have said, read the forums, read some more again and you will learn what you need to do.

Those are probably some of the hardest words to rank for as there are many who know what they are doing going after those words.

vagrant, Jul 11, 2005 IP
  6. webdesignlist

webdesignlist Peon

Best Answers:
    it gets me how people just assume that its a really easy thing to do... i wouldnt dream of saying to a client, "i will start making your product tomorrow - ill sell loads in two weeks"

webdesignlist, Jul 11, 2005 IP