1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm thinking of starting a webhosting business. Advise?

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by D_C, Nov 30, 2009.

1. hostwebdata

hostwebdata Peon

Best Answers:
    when it come to hosting it all about the service that you give and keeping the server up with out downtime and the support you get from the company

hostwebdata, Dec 12, 2009 IP
  2. cubeboy900

cubeboy900 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are the one who wants to enter in this web world and desires for a long time survival, then you should be familiar with each and every terminology used in this field. If you consider all the important factors before choosing a hosting plan then you will be able to have a successful future in this world. Nowadays loads of people have started doing business on the internet. Web hosting is important to every business on the internet. Don't get caught up on price, there is always someone cheaper, focus on meaningful uniqueness. If you achieve this, your company will grow!

cubeboy900, Dec 13, 2009 IP
  3. D_C

D_C Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What part of my post made me look like the person who wants to buy cheap oversold hosting? I appreciate your post though, it is very well written. Which is hard to find today.

D_C, Dec 13, 2009 IP
    njoker555 likes this.