1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Im starting a new website, any tips ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Bruno Fabian, Sep 15, 2014.

Hi there,

I recently wanted to get more and more back to creating good websites that can get income on adsense and besides my actual ones that are not getting yet any revenue I would like to invest on buying a Wallpapers website domain and starting to make it good but I would like to ask for any tips and what to avoid..

Thanks !

Bruno Fabian, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  2. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, your question is unclear. Can you please rephrase your question as to what exactly you are looking for.

rankwatch.com, Sep 17, 2014 IP
  3. Bruno Fabian

Bruno Fabian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would like to start a new Wallpapers website and basically I need to know if it's worth it and what SEO can I do so it gets a good start, also what to avoid doing..

Bruno Fabian, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  4. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just do not spam. Add new and UNIQUE content as often as you can. Post to Social Bookmarking sites every time you post a new article! ;)

patco, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  5. Ramesh8248

Ramesh8248 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have unique and interesting wallpapers then
    • create Facebook Page
    • post images and links on Pintrest
    • Create Google+ page
    • Create one email list and mail your subscribers whenever you got something new
    This can help you to get nice starting. It is good to use simple but creative design for your website. This will give reason to your visitors to come back.:p

Ramesh8248, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  6. Bruno Fabian

Bruno Fabian Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Alright, but no one told me if this type of website is worth it..

Bruno Fabian, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  7. Ramesh8248

Ramesh8248 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually there are lot of wallpaper websites are already available on web. It means you will get high competition. If you don't have something new, then it's not worth it. But if you have then just try.

Ramesh8248, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  8. Wooly Wocester

Wooly Wocester Member

Best Answers:
    There are some great DIY SEO offers out there which can help guide you in the right direction, there are so many pitfalls and Google is quite hot on black hat SEO but you could try a website like this: http://highspider.com/organic-seo-service/ These packages are affordable and you get a bit of email support too form an experienced SEO.

Wooly Wocester, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  9. nhc1987

nhc1987 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There are no specific SEO tips for a wallpaper website, maybe except optimization of your images with alt description and descriptive file name of the pictures (big-indian-elephant.jpg).

Using a wallpaper script can make picture uploading and page creation easier, but pay attention at on-page optimization, such friendly url's, unique page title and description, site menu structure and so on.

Get some quality links now and then to your site, for improving rankings in search engines.

I own a few wallpaper sites but are pure html pages, no scripts. The more you add quality pages with unique text around your images, the better is the rankings and traffic.

Other than that, engage with social sites for extra traffic.

nhc1987, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  10. steffi banks

steffi banks Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it's really worth it, if you maintain site with quality content, provide useful information to the readers and maintain your social profile.

steffi banks, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  11. CCK

CCK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just my 2c worth but how is your site going to be so different to beat the competition? there are hundreds of wallpaper sites.

CCK, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  12. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes they worth if you can come up with some outstanding wallpapers and good prices. After that just upload them on some good places and you will see. Bottom of line you need a good designer able to offer you the work and someone to promote you. Maybe you can do both but as far as I know you need to do one good thing on your own to save money and the rest find an expert for.

Matei Gavriluta, Sep 20, 2014 IP
  13. maddenitrous

maddenitrous Member

Best Answers:
    My advise is to target for and focus on low competition keywords at the begining.

maddenitrous, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  14. james121

james121 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should want to post new unique contents every week about your website or business and then promote them with Social Media optimization and organic SEO because if your website have more and more visitors then you can apply for absence and can get more incomes as you want.

james121, Sep 23, 2014 IP