1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm selling PRDEAL.COM

Discussion in 'Sites' started by adfunk, Jul 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adfunk

adfunk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    and he cannot put offence like wrong cheap bid on my sales posting, as i have warned before and i see more ppl joining the cheap bid, WHT U THINK MY DOMAIN IS LIKE ALL THAT DAMN CHEAP SKATE DOMAIN U ALWAYS SEE IN THIS FORUM? NO THE NAME DESERVED THE PRICE

adfunk, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  2. balkanboy

balkanboy Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Fiucer, you are really doing hard work to make everybody belive you are stupid.
    I belive you saw some domains listed on sites like urlmerchant.com and thougt you san do the same. As I know that domains are listed with hope someone will need them really bad or some sucker will buy them.
    Nobody here tries to ruin your sale, people are just honest with you. Belive me there are no chances that someone will offer you 5000 for that site, unless it makes 500 per month.
    Anyway you think about it and save yourself a time and reputation on forums.
    This is last you will hear from me in case you think I am ruining your sale.

balkanboy, Jul 24, 2006 IP
    ahkip likes this.
  3. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I doubt that anyone is messing with your thread. They are just providing you with realistic opinions.

You don't regularly see people asking for high prices for brand new domain names here, yours seems like registered on July 21st which is like 3 days ago. Because it just do not happen. People basically want to be able to recover their investment.

All the best.

eddy2099, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  4. adfunk

adfunk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    just bid the auctions ok and dont comment bad thing about my domain? my domain my price my rules my traffic wtf u are soo neglected about it who care i wont get a buyer? u are not my bosses to say me this is wrong that is not its my own idea my style my strategy of selling if no one will buy it I'm sure it will get bought somewhere else then wtf i wont get any chance after to post a domain auction here? if u think this price is stupid why u even bother replying this thread, doesnt that make u a stupid too?

You Are Sitting In A World Of Democracy And Yet U Are Seems Living In A Barbaric World, You Are Hurting Ppl You Yelling At Ppl Saying Cannot Do This Cannot Do That ... For Wht Reason? I Want the Price to be USD10000 No Traffic Damn New But Cool Name and yet I Still Have To Sell It For a Cheap Skate Price? Who Set ThAT Guidelines? YOUR SENATOR?

adfunk, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  5. eljefe3

eljefe3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can we get some gramatically correct English here? I know if I was trying to sell something for this much money, I'd have it translated into good readable English.

BTW I can register your domain with different tld's for $ 9.95 in the .org and all the other tld's exceept .net and .com. The least you can do to make your domain more valuable is to register all of the different extensions.

Good luck with the sale though because maybe there is someone out there who just in the last 3 days really thought they wanted this domain at the .com level :) :)

eljefe3, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  6. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK Shut up everybody :(

1. Fiucer did abuse iTrader and that will be taken care of. Unless you made a transaction (not just a bid or post in your thread) you can not abuse it to harm members.

2. Everybody who's not interested in this, get the hell out of here, as you may have noticed, the OP does not appreciate your feedback. This is in the Buy Sell Trade area so it's not an appraisal, not a review and not a discussion about what domains are worth. How would you like your thread ruined?

3. Almost all of you have gotten an infraction for Hijacking or Useless Post - subsequent posts here not about buying this will get the same treatment.

4. Now go on do something else if you are not intending to bid on this. Even if he wants to sell it for a million, it's his choice, you stay out of it unless you have some serious questions with intend to maybe buy.

5. Do not PM me about this.

6. Good luck with the sale.

T0PS3O, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  7. adfunk

adfunk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH TOPS30 FOR A VERY STRONG POINT REGARDING WHT ADULT SHOULD DO IN AN AUCTION FORUM, MAYBE ALL U KIDS ARE USING THIS AUCTION FORUM AND ABUSING IT U SHOULD BE ACCOMPANY BY YOUR PARENT OK OR GET A LECTURE FROM DP BIG GUY, THANKS AGAIN DP. YOU SAVE MY DAY AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE DOING BUSINESS WITH DP.

adfunk, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  8. kc3

kc3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Fuicer, you need to calm down, they're all trying to help you out. We all make mistakes like this when we're inexperienced and starting out but it takes feedback to learn better. Hell, my first site I though was great, but looking back now it was crap and the whole thing was worthless, it took me a LOT of negative feedback from people saying the design sucked for me to start getting better. At first I started just getting really offended and defensive but than I realized that the people judging me have far more experience than me and if I wanted to be better I had to take that feedback and use it to help develop a skill. Most people you are talking to have been doing this for a long time and know what the domain is really worth. Are you in any way more qualified to judge the value of this domain than say some other person who replied to your topic? This forum is not just for commerce but learning, even the trade forums, they teach you how to make an effective sale.

kc3, Jul 24, 2006 IP
    balkanboy and ahkip like this.
  9. adfunk

adfunk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you can do that or anything you think your idea worth on domain appraisal section, i dont need your worthless feedback or idea here, why I'm here is just for money or maybe i should report u to TOPS3O ??

adfunk, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    fiucer - stop biting when they dangle a line. Just ignore it or your auction will become totally hijacked.

sarahk, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  11. adfunk

adfunk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    adfunk, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  12. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    WoW:eek: really i think you should increase the price now since its got #1 position with its own domain :D
    However its just my opinion:eek:

jaree, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  13. adfunk

adfunk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    the price is already increase

Domain name for sale
    PRDEAL.COM Superb,
    Cool and Sticky!
    MIN BID 10K BIN 25K

adfunk, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  14. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No i am saying you should increase it more since it got # 1 position :D

jaree, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  15. VISTREL

VISTREL Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you accept 10K in soviet rubbles ?

VISTREL, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  16. adfunk

adfunk Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I only accept USD currency and via PAYPAL

adfunk, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  17. kc3

kc3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey, guess what, that just means you can see 57 million odd pages that have either pr and deal on them, doesn't mean anyone actualy looks up PR Deal on google, if so you should have a lot of traffic from search engines, now if that's the case show proof of traffic and it might be worth a bit though to be worth more than a couple hundred it better be damn good. lol, and fiucer, you seriously gotta realize when someone is kidding.

Oh, btw, screw you for the bad rep. lol

kc3, Jul 24, 2006 IP
    eddy2099 likes this.
  18. joaquin

joaquin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    You must made my day with that. Hahahaha. People don't be so harsh on the guy, he's just joking around. May I ask, how old are you? Some people want to get rich off of the internet fast, but there's many websites out there that will make you rich in 24 hours. Why come here to harass members while you could be filing surveys instead?

joaquin, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  19. jaree

jaree Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol Thats the same thing everybody is saying here but just in some clear words:D :D

jaree, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  20. Serg

Serg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll start the bidding with $1US

Serg, Jul 24, 2006 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.