1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

IM Rock Star Wanted (Glendale, CA) Full Time - In House - $200K+/Year

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Matt Theriault, May 13, 2015.

I'm brand new here and I don't think I'm breaking the rules by posting this. Forgive me if I am.

Here's the deal... I'm not a webmaster, but I'm looking for one.

I no longer have the mental and/or emotional capacity to work with VAs for this part of my business anymore.

I'm looking for a full-time in-house rock star.

Specifically, I'm looking for someone that can operate at a high-level, think and act on their own in the best interest of the company. This person needs to be up to date with the latest in everything Internet Marketing, design, copy, PPC, funnel strategy, conversions, etc...

If you consider Ryan Deiss, Russell Brunson and/or James Schramko "the norm" in this space, you're qualified. If you feel you could teach them a thing or two, you're just a step or two away from being hired.

I've built my online business on my own part-time up to $500,000 a year. With my existing and growing audience, the products/services I have in development and someone dedicated to this part of my business full time, it can easily be a $2,000,000 business in the next 12 months, and that number can be doubled in the following 12 months. If you think my expectations are unrealistic, no need to read any further.

I'm willing to pay the right person a $3,000-$5,000 a month draw with a 5-10% profit share and build in milestone bonuses.

Can you, or do you know anyone that can, work in Glendale, CA at my office full time 4-5 days a week? I'm ready to begin ASAP. No B.S. Serious inquiries only, and be ready to commit long-term.

Thanks for whatever you can offer to help.

Send inquiries and samples of your work to

Thanks again.

Matt Theriault, May 13, 2015 IP