1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm new to this stuff

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by noobie, Oct 24, 2006.

hello I have a few questions regarding this clickbank stuff. I'm not here to ask whats the best thing to sell or how to market. I just have some "new user" questions.

So I signed up as a clickbank affliate since it was free, I was searching how to make money online and got to this forum and read a few threads. To my understanding, you have to choose an affliate to work for, advertise there product. using your webpage, blog, or paying google/yahoo.If someone clicks on the advertisement and purchases the product that is when you get paid?

thanks

noobie, Oct 24, 2006 IP
  2. ManifestAMillion

ManifestAMillion Guest

Best Answers:
    Yep.
    You get a percentage paid into your account instantly.
    So say you direct someone to a website. They buy a product that is $40 and they offer 75% to their affiliates. That means you will be paid $30 instantly.

Once you get up a certain limit in your clickbank account..you can set it anywhere from $10-$1000+ you get a check sent out every couple of weeks provide you've reached your limit.

ManifestAMillion, Oct 24, 2006 IP
  3. Missie 81

Missie 81 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes that's right. You decide how you want to advertise the product be it from article marketing, blogs, websites etc.

If you visit the product page and go to the affiliate link a lot of them do offer guidance to affiliates e.g. logo's, sales pitches etc.

Once you have made a sale it will be shown in your clickbank area and you will get paid by cheque once you reach a certain amount, which you can decide what your threshold is. You will get paid every two weeks if you reach the threshold.

Missie 81, Oct 25, 2006 IP
  4. noobie

noobie Guest

Best Answers:
    cool thanks a lot, I'll do more research as well.

thanks again!

noobie, Oct 25, 2006 IP
  5. biziboy

biziboy Peon

Best Answers:
    wow... you are already doing better than 90% of the newbs who just dont get it sometimes... but yes...

biziboy, Oct 25, 2006 IP
  6. helpmehelpyou

helpmehelpyou Guest

Best Answers:
    It simplest of terms.

You get paid a commission when you get a sale.

How YOU promote it is entirely up to you.

helpmehelpyou, Oct 27, 2006 IP
  7. whitebmw

whitebmw Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are the new advertiser I suggess you to read this book "The ClickBank Guide" from http://www.clickbankguide.com it's very useful e-book for me and my friends. :)

whitebmw, Oct 31, 2006 IP