1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm new to online marketing, would love some tips!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by danthemarketman, May 4, 2016.

1. Enola

Enola Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your best best is either PPC and/or Email Marketing. The combination of them both is ideal. If PPC cost too much, then try social media

Enola, Jul 5, 2018 IP
  2. gary5534

gary5534 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are a few things you can do. First you should get Ahrefs Software. This tool will allow you to find your competitors and see their keywords. You should go after the keywords that are not as competitive. Then write 2000 words on those keywords and monitor your success. Try to get some links pointing into those pages. Create a Youtube video and point it to that page. Also, I recommend starting a referral program. I get a lot of my traffic from referral users. I use OSI Affiliate Software. Also, make sure you download the tool Keywords Everywhere. It will help you find more keywords.

gary5534, Jul 27, 2018 IP
  3. Lester Reeves

Lester Reeves Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would use Facebook ads and of course place backlinks. Ahrefs is certainly a good helper in this matter, so be sure to use it.

Lester Reeves, Aug 20, 2018 IP
  4. iHostingX.com

iHostingX.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This thread is full of many great tips from over the past couple of years. One thing I will add to all of the great advice that is already here... ensure you use data in your approach to marketing. Test and measure everything. It is so easy to do so now, even compared to 10 years ago, and will give you an immense leg up over almost every other marketer whom you will encounter. Happy marketing! :)

iHostingX.com, Aug 20, 2018 IP