1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm new at writing articles...got any tips?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by JamHay711, Jan 28, 2010.

I have been writing articles for a few months now and it feels like it's taking me forever to write each one. starting out I want to sell bundles of at least 5 to 10 articles...which right now seems daunting. Any useful suggestions and tips to help me write more efficiently?

JamHay711, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  2. nowimhere

nowimhere Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do some solid market research and you should be fine.

Write about what you know.

Its the only way to go.

If not, outsource it.

nowimhere, Jan 28, 2010 IP
  3. JamHay711

JamHay711 Peon

Best Answers:
    whats the best way to go about outsourcing?

JamHay711, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  4. JashLee

JashLee Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I suggest you that first you select you niche then you should know about article keywords.

JashLee, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  5. PaulAdman

PaulAdman Peon

Best Answers:
    What is the density of keyword that you are using in articles? it should be around 10-15% .

PaulAdman, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  6. abuzar345

abuzar345 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No friend like you can see most of the big article directories are not allowed to use high density of keywords. Search engines are very smart now they can analyze how you use your keywords in your content. By using extra density your content will be discouraged. Dont mind its my analysis and experience. You can give your own opinion.

abuzar345, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  7. abuzar345

abuzar345 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Make Schedule of your writing work. Like set your daily tasks that how many articles that you have to write in one day. Do this work like full time job. I used to write 3 to 4 articles in one go. I dont get panic about topic. I can write on any topic. Just do research on google then make 5 points. Then eleborate these 5 points and take it upto 400 words. These are few tips that i use to follow.

abuzar345, Jan 29, 2010 IP
  8. csn123

csn123 Peon

Best Answers:
    If it were me, I'd pick a niche and sell articles about that. That way I could find a fair bit to write without too much research.

I think you need to establish a writing format and then a formula for creating said article. abuzar345's idea of 5 points seems a solid one. Add to that a time limit for each article and you should have a good system to take forward.

I'd say the focus should be on quality and quantity balanced with cost. You need to make a profit but you don't want to under/over price articles. Spending an eternity on one article pushes your costs sky high.

csn123, Jan 29, 2010 IP