1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Im lost in VB

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by mightyb, Dec 28, 2005.

It seems like im the only person who can see the extended posting interface. Other users cant see the smilies, text format nor any other buttons on their posting interface, both quick reply and advanced. Im lost, i went through usergroups, forum settings and various other options but could not find how to turn this on for others. Any ideas? Thanks!

mightyb, Dec 28, 2005 IP
  2. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    vBulletin Options > Message Posting Interface Options

Adjust to your liking:)

ps - that's from vb 3.07...don't know what version you're using but imagine the path/options are pretty close.

GuyFromChicago, Dec 28, 2005 IP
    mightyb likes this.
  3. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    Im using 3.5.2

Yea, Message Posting Interface Options is all set but it only works when new members join. So il have to go around and edit every single old user. It does not even let me do it automatically "You are not authorized to execute SQL queries" Hmmmm

Thanks!

-edit-

I had to edit config.php and i got everything sorted with a mass SQL Query

mightyb, Dec 28, 2005 IP
  4. Zenith

Zenith Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to execute SQL queries through admincp you'll have to edit your config.php to enable your userid to do so.

Zenith, Dec 29, 2005 IP