1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm Looking to Start a Blogging Network for Collaborations and Help

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Frank Dynamite, Dec 2, 2014.

Hello fellow bloggers,

Recently I created a new blog on WordPress and on Blogger. I post personal writings on a daily basis and have currently gained 60 followers in two weeks starting from the bottom, which I'm quite chuffed with.

However, in order to grow at a faster rate, I believe that community and collaboration is the key to success. So, I plan on creating a small network of up to 50 bloggers, whereby we can all collaborate in order to help each other gain more exposure by doing things like guest blog posts, special mentions and promotions etc.

I put this idea into action when I owned a YouTube channel a year ago and it's probably one of the most effective and fun ways of exposing a blog without paying for expensive advertising.

For more details on how you can get involved, please add me on Skype: furyishere

My blog: http://thetragiclifeoffrank.wordpress.com/

Frank Dynamite, Dec 2, 2014 IP
  2. Shawn Gossman

Shawn Gossman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If I might make a suggestion. Get a domain, a .com and hosting and import to WP self-hosted software :) That alone will do you a lot better than sticking with the free hosting side of WP :)

Shawn Gossman, Dec 4, 2014 IP
  3. Naina S

Naina S Active Member

Best Answers:
    that a shared wp domain. Why not get your own domain and hosting friend.

Naina S, Dec 5, 2014 IP