1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm looking for 'Keyword Elite' reviews

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by Buckenmeyer, Mar 28, 2006.

1. jabb

jabb Peon

Best Answers:
    Keywordcountry is far better, although its more expensive i haven't come across a keyword research tool as good as KC before.

jabb, Feb 15, 2007 IP
  2. Warkot

Warkot Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi matryx.

Well, since you registered in Feb 2006, I understand it took you a year to come up with a great post like this one. Congratulations on your first post!

OK, two questions:

1. If you're telling the honest truth like you claim, why the affiliate link to Keyword Elite? You really think people at DP are this stupid?

2. How is KE better than the free Google Suggestion Tool, exactly?

I hope you can answer these, even if this will take you another year to make your second post.

Thanks,
    Warkot

Warkot, Feb 16, 2007 IP
    Hodgedup likes this.
  3. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    Seeing as keyword elite has been around for awhile now I was wondering if anyone would like to add a review/comment on what they think of it?

Pros? Cons?

GuyFromChicago, Mar 6, 2007 IP
  4. shuttle

shuttle Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know whether KE is good or bad, but you might wanna try GoodKeywords.

shuttle, Mar 7, 2007 IP
  5. djixas

djixas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO Elite - Peace of ... Why there are good reviews? Everyone wants to sell this ... and get their commisions.

Have you found any negative SEO elite reviews? Yes, a few, was from guys who bought it... Not from guys, who want to get their commisions...

What about Keyword Elite? I don't know, never tried, why there are good reviews about it? Everyone wants to ...

djixas, Mar 10, 2007 IP
  6. nsusa

nsusa Peon

Best Answers:
    Here is one thing I do with Keyword Elite. I build a list of 5000+ keywords. Then I search for competing websites that advertise via Adwords. Now I schedule keyword elite to check the list against the URLs of my competitors once a day. After a week I can see who continues to bid on what keyword. Those are most likely good, converting keywords that are not too expensive. So, then I use those to bid for my products I am promoting.

You can take this even further if you wanted to and develop a strategy around the knowledge you are gathering.

For me it was a great investment. Brad is always quick fixing a bug and releasing new versions when needed.

Christoph

nsusa, Mar 10, 2007 IP
  7. Kerunai

Kerunai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Reviews ?

To cut it short, if :

A dumb person use SEO elite/Keyword elite and claim that it doesnt work and totally piss off..and u listen to him...then who's the DUMB a** now ??

the software is very good, i like it so much,...buy seo elite and keyword elite and forget the 'chickens' ...u know who right ? just follow each of Brad n Matt lesson and u'll find money in certain niche...

the people whom i know dissatisfied with these tools is either :

1. want to get rich quick

2. dumb like ass ho**

sorry. i need to clarify these...i appreciate what brad had invented, and really supporting person like him....personally, it not the software, it is how u use it....believe me, it is how u use it will determine ur success..think about it

;)

just my 2 cen lol

Kerunai, Mar 10, 2007 IP
  8. djixas

djixas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL.

As someone already posted somewhere, all that stuff you can find on the net for free. It's not worth a penny. Thats why it's useless, if you are newbie and don't know lots of tools this might look good for you, but once you are more into this, you will see that's it's a peace of...

djixas, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  9. Warkot

Warkot Peon

Best Answers:
    You said it all, djixas. Thanks, man.

Warkot

Warkot, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  10. shuttle

shuttle Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can also visit the official page of Keywordelite

shuttle, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  11. Warkot

Warkot Peon

Best Answers:
    ...to get honest-to-God reviews? LOL!

Warkot

Warkot, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  12. Toe

Toe Peon

Best Answers:
    Once I saw negative words on SEO and Keyword Elite. When I entered that page I had to leave my e-mail to get the whole review. I did. And what do you think I get?

I appeared at the home page of SEO Elite and now am getting spam from the person who promised to tell the "truth" about this software... Brad and his affiliates try every possible tactics to make you by their... mmmm... search engine optimization software

Toe, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  13. Kerunai

Kerunai Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think, these paid tools or free tools will come to our senses based on how we use them...what're ur objectives ? high SERP ? PR ? JV potential ? Ideas...the ah haa moments ?

does the thing really helps ...for me KE is something u'll appreciate about, especially if ur newbies and new to this field, and both brad n matt is educating through email not spamming lol...i don't know bout you, but i value education high...unless u're freakin hardworking guy who sends tutorials everyweek to every people out there, i just don't know it, if yes than good for u..that's just business, they sell programs and educate people, make money and give support...that's how they do business, ...if i'm in their shoes, i would do the same lol..

yes there'll lots of free stuff out there..the problem is no one is actually educating them to use them properly...all the newbies do is, put some URL, put some keywords, save it in EXCell and repeat ....and do nothing,..they start the cycle back, putting new keywords that pops in their mind, do research and bla..bla..
    they're too busy researching this and that ,without ever launching a thing..not everybody but any major newbies might understand what i'm trying to say here

all they do is researching and researching untill they come to a point that they realize, all the potential niches have been taken...

just my 2 cent lol...

Kerunai, Mar 16, 2007 IP
  14. susansoft

susansoft Peon

Best Answers:
    Try "Best Promotion Keyword"

susansoft, Mar 17, 2007 IP
  15. Xeper

Xeper Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, I bought a copy of Keyword Elite, and did a http://www.healthystart4life.biz/ker review with Camtasia. Keep in mind that this was done immediately after purchase, and I have absolutely nothing to gain either way. My curiosity was piqued after reading threads like these, so I bought the program and made the video. It's long (20 minutes or so), but if you want to know the "bottom line", just go to the last minute of the video.

Once again, the address is

http://www.healthystart4life.biz/ker

Xeper, Apr 3, 2007 IP
    tpn87 likes this.
  16. karinm

karinm Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone,

I personally use Keyword Elite every day and offer an exclusive Keyword Elite bonus package valued at $2610.00 if you buy Keyword Elite from my Keyword Elite review page including bonus software, bonus videos and internet marketing tutorials.

For more information go to http://www.Keyword-Elite-Software-Review.com now where you will receive everything you do at the official Keyword Elite site plus a lot more :)

Warmly,

Karin:D

karinm, Jul 3, 2007 IP
  17. karinm

karinm Active Member

Best Answers:
    You may have heard of Keyword Elite. If you are considering of purchasing Keyword Elite then you need to read this honest and trustworthy Keyword Elite review. I went to the trouble and expense of downloading Keyword Elite so that you don't have to. Be sure to read this Keyword Elite review before you spend a dime on Keyword Elite.

I commence my Keyword Elite review with a bit of background about Keyword Elite. Keyword Elite, as with numerous internet marketing products, has come onto the market with much fanfare. Unfortunately people new to internet marketing believe too readily and the fanfare and quickly pull out their credit card without spending the time required to read reviews of these products, like this Keyword Elite review.

It was for this reason that I went to the expense to buy Keyword Elite for myself. I had to first register Keyword Elite after purchase through an email address. Fortunately, Luckily, However, having read the Keyword Elite literature I discovered that I could actually install Keyword Elite on two pcs (just in case one stops working for some reason or another).

I was surprised when I tried Keyword Elite that there were in actual fact five software programs included in Keyword Elite. These Keyword Elite programs relate to using Keyword Elite for both Adsense and Adwords.

Here's a quick rundown of the pros and cons of the Keyword Elite software programs found in the Keyword Elite download package.

Keyword Elite Pro 1 - it has a very user friendly interface.

Keyword Elite Pro 2 - the first program contained in Keyword Elite quickly analyses Pay per click listings including Adwords. You can also use Keyword Elite for Adwords by quickly analysing how many competitors there are in Google, Overture and Miva promoting the chosen keyword.

Keyword Elite Pro 3 - you can easily use Keyword Elite software to create a big list of up to 10,000 keywords. However, I would suggest you limit it initially to 100-500 keywords only as Keyword Elite will become quite slow if it is searching for that many keywords.

Keyword Elite Pro 4 - use Keyword Elite for Adsense. Keyword Elite allows you to create Adsense pages for your websites. With Keyword Elite you can search for the most lucrative Adsense keywords and then use Keyword Elite to create Adsense pages specifically monetized for the highest paying Adsense keywords.

Keyword Elite Pro 5 - Keyword Elite allows you to analyse the search engine optimization of specific high ranking websites. This is an extremely useful tool for people seeking top 10 google rankings and high natural (free) search engine rankings.

Keyword Elite Pro 6 - Keyword Elite allows you to legally spy on your Adwords competitors. You can set up Keyword Elite to "legally" spy on your Adwords competitors up to 3 times a day for chosen keywords. The secret is the longer your competitors' ads are running for for those keywords the more lucrative their campaign must be.

Keyword Elite Pro 7 - The Keyword Elite software comes with extensive support, manuals and forums support, manuals and also Keyword Elite video instructions.

Keyword Elite sofware Pro 8 - Keyword Elite comes with a risk free 60 day money back guarantee. This means you can download Keyword Elite and if you don't like Keyword Elite simply request a refund and you will receive a refund, no questions asked.

Keyword Elite Pro 9 - Keyword Elite updates are given freely constantly after your purchase of Keyword Elite. Brad Callen makes every effort to constantly update his Keyword Elite software on a regular basis, taking in all the valuable feedback of Keyword Elite users. As I say, these Keyword Elite version updates are free and Keyword Elite users will always be notified of new versions of Keyword Elite available for immediate and free download whenever they start Keyword Elite.

Keyword Elite Pro 10 - Your Keyword Elite purchase may be tax deductible.

Keyword Elite Con 1 - Save your energy and don't use the keyword lists already incorporated in the Keyword Elite program. You will build a much better keyword list yourself.

Here is a guideline for creating targeted and very specific keyword lists with Keyword Elite.

If you were to select an option like Ask Keyword Elite would gather all the keywords that Ask.com had stored. This option will give you a greater range of keywords. For example if your phrase was dog food it may come back with keywords like dog food, home made dog feed, how to help your dog stay healthy, buy dog collar, etc.

If you select the misspelled keywords choice in Keyword Elite it will leave out letters and spaces on purpose. This is actually a very effective way of finding very low priced keywords for your pay per click advertising campaigns.To make best use of these misspelled keywords, use them in Keyword Elite's Analyze PPC Listings project to find out the price for each of these keywords. You may be surprised how common yet inexpensive they are. Yes, free keyword tools are available online, however, if you are wanting to create an online income through articles, Adwords or Adsense then I highly urge you download Keyword Elite and put it to immediate use.

As I have already reviewed, your Keyword Elite download not only comes with a money back guarantee but you may be able to tax deduct it at the end of the financial year.

Following my purchase of Keyword Elite software I have used it extensively in my internet businesses and it is a key component in my internet businesses. I hope you have found this Keyword Elite review helpful.

However, a word of warning. I suggest that you DON'T download Keyword Elite without first checking out the free Keyword Elite sofware download package recommended below where you will receive at no cost an exclusive Keyword Elite download package valued at $2610.00 to help you on your fast way to internet marketing profits. You won't find a better Keyword Elite deal anywhere else online.

Copyright 2007. Wait! Don't download Keyword Elite unless it's from the website below. Download Keyword Elite for your online business at my Keyword Elite review page at http://www.keyword-elite-software-review.com and download Keyword Elite bonus videos and exclusive Keyword Elite download bonuses (valued at over $2610.00) at my special Keyword Elite review page.

karinm, Jul 4, 2007 IP
  18. Rahul_911

Rahul_911 Banned

Best Answers:
    i need it too

Rahul_911, Jul 7, 2007 IP
  19. Attracta

Attracta Active Member

Best Answers:
    KE is not a miracle worker, but it is a useful tool. Saves time (time=$).

Attracta, Jul 15, 2007 IP
  20. mystery777

mystery777 Banned

Best Answers:
    Hello Guys,

I am facing some trouble with my keyword elite.... Whenever I choose project one "create a keywords list", it only gets results from meta tags and overture... the rest, google, msn...etc., it doesn't seem to be crawling.... I end up with two keywords only, and progress bar is zero...

This is the first time this happens to me, and I'd like to know the reason... tried uninstalling and installing again, but no use...

Any help?

mystery777, Sep 13, 2007 IP