1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i'm looking for free vps like "OlwaysOnPc"

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by SamaDes, Apr 8, 2015.

i'm looking for free vps like "OlwaysOnPc"
    Plz help Me
    thanxx

SamaDes, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  2. [ET]Alexander

[ET]Alexander Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First off, let me make this clear; There is no such thing as free.

Now I've made that clear, there is no reputable company that will provide a customer with a free solution such as a VPS, especially if (and I'm just guessing here) you're looking for one that utilizes an operating system such as Windows. The provider not only pays for the space that you are renting out, but they also pay for the operating system license which even under an SPLA agreement (My company is a Microsft Partner with an SPLA Agreement) can be quite pricey.

There are a lot of risks that business owners take by offering hosting solutions, such as renting space to spammers. If any provider were to offer a free solution, they would risk being flooded with new orders only to have their IP space blacklisted.

I recommend spending the $20-30 bucks to get yourself a Windows VPS if that is what you are looking for.

[ET]Alexander, Apr 9, 2015 IP