1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm looking for a Genuine Internet Marketing Training School Online.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by rob33, Mar 24, 2008.

Hi there,

I'm looking for a genuine online training school for internet marketing. I'm a newbie when it comes to this proffession, and after 3 months of day in day out reading and researching my brains boiling over. I did purchase google payload, and while pretty informative to a newbie, every forum i've come across slates goclick, along with other 2nd tier SE's ,so a bit skeptical. Anyway, I'm really looking for some online teaching, not to be spoonfed, but to have a tutor if you like, and obviously willing to pay.

Does anyone come highly recomended? Wealthyaffiliate.com look quite proffessional, can anyone personally refer them, or others,

Many thanks.

rob33, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  2. weilies

weilies Peon

Best Answers:
    weilies, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  3. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks weilies.

rob33, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  4. Peterbndrs

Peterbndrs Active Member

Best Answers:
    No use in online training. Training requires specially for theoritical studies and programming. I dont think you can become a technical man now. Be online and specific about your requirements and look around - this will teach you a lot and most of non techies like me gained knowledge this way.

Peterbndrs, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  5. silveraden

silveraden Banned

Best Answers:
    Hmmm.. online marketing or moneymaking cannot be taught by anyone overnight.. Only time, focus, determination, perseverance and the last thing is DP attendance can make you a better one..

silveraden, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  6. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cheers peterbndrs and silveraden, i guess my problem is i don't know which requirements i should be specific about just yet, which specific line of moneymaking to work at as there are multidudes of avenues to study. I understand there is no gospel path, but would you recomend a starting block, ie, adsense etc. Thanks for your help.

rob33, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  7. weilies

weilies Peon

Best Answers:

jz kidding.
    If you are serious bout internet marketing, i recommend you a nice tool
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/spy.php

It's not really teach, bout it tells you how ppl behave in internet marketing

weilies, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  8. odium

odium Peon

Best Answers:
    Internet Marketing Center?
    marketingtips.com

odium, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  9. JesMea

JesMea Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi

If keen in affiliate marketing, do check out my signature. Just out - still hot. :)

JesMea, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  10. amedno1

amedno1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    lol forget paying Il be your mentor if your willing to learn, all I ask is you leave some feedback

amedno1, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  11. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ok, thanks all, will check out marketingtips.com + Super Get Tons of FREE Traffic Without Cheating the System,

rob33, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  12. LStroupe

LStroupe Peon

Best Answers:
    Try Cricket's classes. You have to take the SEO and Marketing classes together. There are other optional classes and groups to join as well (coding, photography, etc.).

She's tough, runs her classes her own way, and doesn't take suggestions from students well at all. But she is thorough, knows her stuff, and has many loyal followers.

She's strictly White Hat, though. She believes in delivering quality content and value to website visitors and rolling up your sleeves and working hard. She follows the rules. No shortcuts with her.

http:// tech.groups.yahoo.com/ group/successful-website-marketing/

LStroupe, Mar 25, 2008 IP
  13. Shawn Jackson

Shawn Jackson Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks LStroupe for the site. I plan on checking it out. Rob, also check out Internet Marketing University. Its soon to be re-released. The content is free and should offer diverse learning platforms - videos, documents, etc.

Shawn Jackson, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  14. Shawn Jackson

Shawn Jackson Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, I can't really use links yet but if you type in "Internet Marketing University" in google (in quotes) it should take you to the site.

Shawn Jackson, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  15. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks lstroupe, i can't open the link you supplied, is it this lady:

http: //www.gnc-web-creations.com/web -training.htm *can't send live links at the mo*

cheers shawn, have signed up with "Internet Marketing University" as of when they resume.

rob33, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  16. rob33

rob33 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you will need to delete the spaces in the link above, thanks

rob33, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  17. flip

flip Peon

Best Answers:
    I am striving to pull together a free resource of online marketing information - into one space. It is Six Figure Clicks - see signature. Basically a way of rounding up all the free info that takes months and months to accumulate from blogs, forums, ebooks, etc. And low on the bull***t.

Don't anyone kill me b/c it's short on content for right now - suggestions welcomed, too. Thx all...

flip, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  18. Dragnskull

Dragnskull Peon

Best Answers:
    if you were to signup to a "x week training course" you would be completely screwed. you can learn the basics anywheres (more places teach it better than others obviously) and the rest is all about trial and error. there is no 2 + 2 = 4 corse to learn online marketing, things work for some sites at certain times, but not for others.

google for travis' bum marketing method, thats where i started, great inforamtion for a beginner. (its free to signup, he DOES try to sell you stuff of corse, but you dont have to get them, or you can do like me, use the free methods, then use that $$ to buy the stuff he recommends)

Dragnskull, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  19. beauxy_86

beauxy_86 Peon

Best Answers:
    there are a lot of internet training schools online
    you can use Google for search.
    Just type in "Online Marketing Course"

beauxy_86, Mar 27, 2008 IP
  20. hardip2057

hardip2057 Banned

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Try to learn online instead of any learning center and if possible regular read discussion forums where you will get practical knowledge...even i have started to learning from internet without any help of any body and today I have good knowledge about it and have done many project till the date...Try to update yourself every moments..That's it..you will be master after some times...Hope it will be useful to you...Thanks Mate :)

hardip2057, Mar 27, 2008 IP