1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm Looking for 1 on 1 help with my ClickBank strategy

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NichesWork, Nov 20, 2006.

I've had an e book on ClickBank for a couple of years and I know it needs to be up-dated and refreshed. The e book is about 60 pages of information about How To Identify, Build and Profit from Local Niche Markets for Real Estate Agents. Along with the 60 pages of info there are work sheets. (I'm working on the copy of the pages on 2 of my sites that deal with my e book but here's one - http://www.nicheswork.com/nichebuilding.htm -

Any suggestions as to what new to include in a Resources Section would be appreciated. I've been selling more of something because my checks are getting larger but I want to make sure I'm taking full advantage of the entire system and want to find other people who are marketing to real estate agents on ClickBank for possible JVs.

I am looking for short term 1 on1 help to make sure I've got everything set up correctly. I'm finding it harder to get relevant responses from ClickBank Support.

NichesWork, Nov 20, 2006 IP