1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm in Facebook Ad Jail

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by frankieboy, Feb 7, 2017.

Last week I had my Facebook ad account blocked. I think it's because I started to delete negative comments off of my ads. Could this be the reason why?

frankieboy, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  2. Valdenheath

Valdenheath Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Not a fan of FB ads, they operate by their own rules but will never tell you what they all are.

Valdenheath, Feb 7, 2017 IP
  3. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's possible. But as I recall I believe you can control comments to your ads by allowing only approved comments which is similar to the control in YouTube videos. To be sure just do a search in Google for "approved comments in Facebook" and I think this will provide you the definitive answer.

Dana C. Beck, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  4. frankieboy

frankieboy Peon

Best Answers:
    That's true Valdenheath.

Dana, thank you very much. I shall check this out when it gets unblocked again. Or should I say "if"?

frankieboy, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  5. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have been in FB jail before and if you communicate with them with sincerity many times they'll "let you out of jail". So just hang in there and be patient. I know it stinks but that's the process. All the best to you....

Dana C. Beck, Feb 8, 2017 IP