1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm in a great problem with adsense income tax return.. plz help me

Discussion in 'Payments' started by abcblogging, Feb 5, 2015.

please try to get the point !! I'm a Bangladeshi and my friend who went USA couple of year ago. However, I created an adsense account with his information (name, address, tax info etc.). but he don't know how to earn through adsense. I made money with this account and google took 28% tax monthly. It was fine.. no problem with this. but yesterday, my friend told me that he got a form which you can see here below...
    [​IMG]
    Now please suggest me what should we do ? may i have to pay or anyother way to solve it ? I don't know head or tail about it. so I need easy and understandable solution from you.
    I have earned totall about 4100 dollar lifetime. and pay about it's 28%. so why should I have to pay again.

abcblogging, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  2. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He can just file it with his USA taxes. Depending on his tax bracket you may owe more or less then what they took. You can then pay him any more that is owed.

pmf123, Feb 8, 2015 IP
  3. Pablo Martinez

Pablo Martinez Member

Best Answers:
    Why did You do that? If you are not living or working in USA You don't need to pay taxes. Just need to fill the form in google adsense for no residents.

Pablo Martinez, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  4. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    how can he do that now when he had his friends american address on his account? and probably his social security number on record.

his friend adds the 1099 to his taxes and tells him how much he needs to give to him to pay.

pmf123, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  5. sysdev0

sysdev0 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That was a wrong move..

but he can just file it.

sysdev0, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  6. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    ...that sounds like you committed fraud. You could get yourself into a lot of trouble over this one.

Agent000, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  7. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its only fraud if his friend didnt say he could... now his friend has to file it or report it

pmf123, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  8. peepin2me

peepin2me Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very bad move buddy. Now your friend has to pay tax in the USA and you have to pay tax in Bangladesh. Feeling too generous, are you?

peepin2me, Feb 21, 2015 IP