1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm having problems with this eShop Template

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by BogdanArdelean, May 10, 2013.

Hello everybody, I am having problems with this eShop template I bough from Templatic.com about one year ago and my license expired so I can't talk with their support center anymore.

I want to sell digital products - instrumental albums, and I have the product all set up on the website, everything is fine, theme works perfectly for the design part just that:

1.) I cannot set up the theme so that people can checkout without having to register to my website (although the theme has this feature and I clicked on Check Out As Guest option in the settings page of the theme, it still requires customers to sign up)
    2.) If I do let the Sing Up feature activated and people really do sign up, they should get an e-mail with a password for their account on my site - which doesn't happen, they don't get any e-mails
    3.) If I want people to buy from a Buy Now button instead of a Cart, when you press Buy Now absolutely nothing happens.

I guess my questions would be:
    1.) Could all of these problems arise from the fact that my license expired? I mean I payed for this theme, and it wasn't the cheapest as well, $65 it should at least do what it is supposed to do even if I don't have access to the rest of templatic.com's services
    2.) Have you encountered these kinds of problems and how did you solve them?
    3.) What should I do next with this theme, what should I change or twick so that people can go to my site, see the album that they want, click on buy now or checkout and go straight to PayPal for pruchase? - or what other service requires me to achieve this goal.

I know this is a long post but I am a rookie in eCommerce and that's why I need all this help from you. My website is beatalbum.net if you think seeing it and maybe playing with the checkout a little will help.
    Thank you in advance, looking forward to your replies!
    BogdanArdelean, May 10, 2013 IP
  2. Qura-tul-Ain

Qura-tul-Ain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Does Templatic.com offer after sales support? Generally you should be able to drop an email to the seller to get a a response.
    Qura-tul-Ain, May 11, 2013 IP
  3. BogdanArdelean

BogdanArdelean Peon

Best Answers:
    My license expired with them so they won't give me any support with these kind of problems
    BogdanArdelean, May 12, 2013 IP
  4. Qura-tul-Ain

Qura-tul-Ain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is it possible for you to share the link of your website?
    Qura-tul-Ain, May 12, 2013 IP
  5. BogdanArdelean

BogdanArdelean Peon

Best Answers:
    of course: beatalbum.net
    BogdanArdelean, May 13, 2013 IP
  6. sanket

sanket Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I checked your site its still broken.. Does its code is encryted? did you try to fix it?
    sanket, Jun 6, 2013 IP