1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Im having a quiz app customised. I know nothing about coding. How much upkeep???

Discussion in 'Programming' started by seobeginner, Feb 27, 2021.

Long story short.

I'm getting an existing quiz app customised. Its being created on a dual platform so its available on android and IOS. It will have an admin panel.

Once its complete, how hard will it be to upkeep with no coding knowledge? Will it develop issues every time a new version of android is released? Or will it be quite easy to hire someone to come make small tweaks to the code?

Again, I know nothing about coding at all. Is this a bad venture without that knowledge, or will it be ok for a quiz app if I'm rarely adding new features? As I imagine a quiz app isn't too complex for a developer?

seobeginner, Feb 27, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Yes, you MAY have issues when iOS and Android are upgraded but not with every upgrade. Without seeing the code, it’s impossible to predict how often but hopefully your developer is aware of your concerns.

sarahk, Feb 28, 2021 IP