1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm Harjeet Singh

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Harjeet Singh, Apr 13, 2016.

Hello All!

My dream is to make my site like buzzfeed. I've 2 facebook page with 50k+ and 45+ likes respectively and yeah they all are real.
    I've been sharing every post to my fb and g+ community. And i'm starting the 3 month link building seo. And i'm here to get techniques that rank well my site in google. But one thing is, how can i find regular users that post good content to my site. My site is viralcoo.com
    Hoping for the good suggestions. :)

Harjeet Singh, Apr 13, 2016 IP
  2. Hay234R

Hay234R Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey welcome!

Hay234R, May 16, 2016 IP
  3. Anayah Khan

Anayah Khan Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi Every One
    My name is Anayah Khan .I am a webmaster doing SEO Job and I love so much to this work :)

Anayah Khan, May 25, 2016 IP
  4. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your site is looking very nice and well functioned. You told that you have good facebook page follower. If you want to get content from your users then you could just open a guest post or membership or signin or login option. I did not find any option at your site to register or sign up or sign in. So when you post any content to your facebook page then peoples go to your page and visit your site but they do not get any option to register. Then how they will write or post any content ?

I see your site running on wordpress. In wp admin or your site control panel setting option. May be in discussion tab you will find an option that says users could register. Check that option and start that option may be you will get register button on your site. Then users could register and could post content on your site.

You could see this two wp plugin

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-members/screenshots/
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/membership/screenshots/

Open the system to users register in your site and give them ability to post content at your site. By this way you could make your site more interactive.

I see you have an option submit content but I think this is not so much effective. I see your site showing your facebook page and that page also do not have good amount of like. Increase like to show that your site is famous and other will be interested about your site.

You do not have any sharing button at homepage. Give sharing button at homepage it is very important. You do not have any comment option. Give comment option. You do not put your twitter and google plus page , pinterest page linked on your site.

robinbd4u, May 28, 2016 IP