1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm going to buy forum software, please suggest one out of these

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by archc, Oct 20, 2012.

1. LiMoO

LiMoO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    vBulletin is always the best. Widely Support but expensive.

LiMoO, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  2. archc

archc Banned

Best Answers:
    I have been around for very long time, I know where to find which information, what to do when

Certainly this thread is not for you. The companies do everything to sale their products so do you think they will tell their loose points?
    I'm looking for the opinion from someone who has used all three (there is many people who would have used all three for ages, certainly this thread is not for you). My way of working is completely different than yours. Someone user can answer my questions NOT COMPANY !

archc, Nov 1, 2012 IP
  3. mrbb008

mrbb008 Member

Best Answers:
    The costs and prices you can easily find on the forums of each site. Remember there will be an ongoing yearly fee for updates that range from $35 to $50.

If you want to possibly sell and transfer the license take into consideration that vbulletin has changed their transfer policy. I believe vb5 you can't transfer and vb4 and below you can only transfer it once. You can always just give the new owner your vb login/password but that is against their policy and the new owner will risk losing the license.

mrbb008, Nov 1, 2012 IP