1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm getting sick of google!

Discussion in 'Google' started by chadgarber, Jul 26, 2008.

1. LiverpoolAnfield

LiverpoolAnfield Peon

Best Answers:
    Well....i got lucky as one of my site gained a PR of 3 during this update without having any backlinks and also the site was launched only in May 2008....:)...But the downfall was the site which i was promoting has not changed its PR...Also it showed me my site PR will go to 6 from current 5 in PR predictor....

LiverpoolAnfield, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  2. buzzerhutdotcom

buzzerhutdotcom Peon

Best Answers:
    PR is very important if you want to sell links . a pr4 page can easily make $60 a month by selling links and if your website have thousands of pr pages your income can cross $$$$ ..So ignoring pr is not right .Also most of the 1st page/2nd page sites in google have good pr (for almost any keyword) so importance of pr (backlinks) cannot be ignored on SERP point of view . Well just keep working on link building , your pr may go up in next update . PR fall PR up is a continuous process

buzzerhutdotcom, Jul 29, 2008 IP