1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm done…… :(

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by XshablayX, Mar 17, 2015.

why doesn't anyone care?? I'm 15 and I self harm because I have a lot going on. But the thing that hurts me the most is no one cares… I just want someone I can trust and talk to. People say I do this for attention but I don't!!! I have proof of cuts. I just want to tell people so maybe I can get advice or find someone who I can talk to and trust.

XshablayX, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  2. O-D-T

O-D-T Member

Best Answers:
    Don't harm yourself. Try to find a help in your local community center.

O-D-T, Mar 18, 2015 IP
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    let start with telling your problem,..

robyries, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  4. pianogirl

pianogirl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you been to your doctor? Your local doctor can usually refer you to a therapist.

If you don't want to do that, think about the root of your problems. If you can discover this and then try to solve the problem, you'll find things will get a lot easier. This is much harder to do than say, but from somebody who has suffered depression, I know you can overcome it.

pianogirl, Mar 19, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  5. TB Ann

TB Ann Banned

Best Answers:
    Generally solving your own problem starts with knowing what you want and learn how to ask or earn it. So go speak it out to someone who knows you like your mom and dad or sister or a brother. Remember family is always on your side.

TB Ann, Mar 19, 2015 IP
  6. Travis135

Travis135 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Harming yourself isn't always the result of a problem. Maybe this individual has no problems. It could be a mental illness where simply talking to your parents isn't going to do anything. It's like someone with Asthma, why do they have troubles breathing when there's so much good air out there?

OP I'd recommend finding the right therapist and finding the right medication.

Travis135, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  7. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You self harm because you have a lot going on?

Lots of people have lots going on but they don't self harm.

You'll grow out of it. And one day, many years from now, you'll look at your scars and think.. Why the f did I ever do that!

Trust me. I used to live with self harmers. They used to cut the skin on the back of their wrists with broken glass. It was disgusting.

Now they look at their scars and think. What was I at!?

You WILL grow out of it.

Mkcoy, Mar 22, 2015 IP