1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm confused helped me

Discussion in 'General Business' started by maafoun, Dec 8, 2017.

I do not want a magic way to win $ 1000 a month or I want a course in a month to win easily
    I have a study here in Morocco, after five or two years I have completed my studies in Europe and I want to cost myself all the expenses, I have from here until the summer enough to be very expert in this area to be in the next season ready monthly income and $ 100 In month
    But I am very confused ...
    I have a study here in Morocco, after five or two years I have completed my studies in Europe and I want to cost myself all the expenses, I have from here until the summer enough to be very expert in this area to be in the next season ready monthly income and $ 100 In month
    But I am very confused ...
    I fear a lot of these things like :
    - I have a lot of profit and I am confused which field I chose most
    -As you are said to work in the field of love and I love only football, nothing else
    -Everyone says that the field of profit from the Internet has become so difficult that everyone has become the world for this until the occasion became difficult

All I want is advice from someone who lived the same circumstances or the like give me tips, advice or something like that
    The only goal I want to buy is 4 this summer (even watching Morocco in the World Cup Russia) has become a fantasy
    Then the second goal is to get a decent monthly income next year ($ 150 or $ 200 a month)
    Third year $ 500 a month
    And the fourth $ 1000 per month
    Etc .......
    I hope it is a fact and not a delusion
    By the way, my capital is $ 39

maafoun, Dec 8, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm afraid that $39 is not "capital", it's spare cash that might buy you a domain and some hosting which is a good start.

I'd recommend getting a job with one of the big merchandisers of football gear. Think smaller than Nike but along those lines. Their marketing and promotion departments will be big and they will have graduate trainee programs. You might need to live overseas for a while but as you become more senior you'd be able to negotiate to work in the country of your choice. They will have digital marketing departments and IT departments so whatever skills you gained at University they're bound to have something.

sarahk, Dec 8, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. maafoun

maafoun Peon

Best Answers:
    thank's you , but i want to work from the web

maafoun, Dec 9, 2017 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, get ready to lose your $39 and be very disappointed. Sorry to be so negative, but starting a profitable business on the web is really, really hard and 99% of people fail. That is why @sarahk 's advice is so sound. Get the job that she suggests so you will be earning money (to add to your capital) while you learn how the professionals make money in the football industry. It is the most sensible way to achieve your goals.

Otherwise, buy $39 of lottery tickets and hope for the best. It would be no different if you tried to start a money-making business on the Internet with no experience.

jrbiz, Dec 10, 2017 IP
  5. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pretty sound advise here maafoun. You won't find any success with only $39. Even bootstrapping a business will take more than that.

You can work a business part-time as you learn the skills necessary to build that business. And you can start your business by marketing football related products as an affiliate. But you need to invest in yourself to gain the knowledge and skills needed to become a profitable marketer.

JoeSpirit, Dec 10, 2017 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  6. maafoun

maafoun Peon

Best Answers:
    who i can learn more about this thing

maafoun, Dec 10, 2017 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Read as much as you can - on this forum and everywhere else.
    Decide what works for you. I'm confused about your "studies" but even 2 years is better than nothing.
    Don't try to be a freelancer, you're not ready for that yet. Get a job and learn how big businesses are run. That knowledge will be incredibly valuable when/if you decide to freelance. Without it you just look like another unrealistic kid.

sarahk, Dec 10, 2017 IP
  8. maafoun

maafoun Peon

Best Answers:
    My problem is that I'm stressed I want to make money quickly and I want a normal profit so I do not want to win a lot
    That's why I'm hesitant and I have no clear idea and that I have remained so for years without profit

maafoun, Dec 10, 2017 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If you need to make money quickly get a job
    If you can afford to support yourself while you build a business then try freelancing.
    But you are not ready for freelancing.
    You won't get reliable contracts from trustworthy people.
    People will give you tasks, say they'll pay you after and disappear once you've done the work
    When you aren't at work you can be learning the skills you need.

sarahk, Dec 10, 2017 IP
  10. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you have marketable skills, such as graphics work, programming, or similar, then you should try earning money as a freelancer.
    Check out:
    Upwork
    Fiverr
    SEOClerks
    Freelancer

Look through the listings and see if there is anything that you could offer. You can also focus your education on becoming highly skilled in something. I recommend graphics work. They are in demand.

usasportstraining, Dec 10, 2017 IP
  11. maafoun

maafoun Peon

Best Answers:
    n
    now i want just to buy PS4 this summer and having a 150$ or 200$ in eveery month (next season)

maafoun, Dec 11, 2017 IP
  12. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    You're getting some real good advise here maafoun but it seems to me that you aren't accepting it.

There is no fast way to build a business. You have to pay your dues. Learn the skills. Study business building and marketing techniques. Then you can start to earn the money.

I'm not really saying anything here that others are saying. Just (hopefully) saying it in a way that you might more easily grasp.

When you say you just want to buy a PS4 and want an income of $150 or $200 a month it sounds to me like all you really want is a JOB. I don't get the feeling that you truly want to create a successful business.

JoeSpirit, Dec 11, 2017 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  13. maafoun

maafoun Peon

Best Answers:
    i want to learn skill and study business
    but , How much time do I need to get money?

maafoun, Dec 12, 2017 IP
  14. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If you work at a job that pays money immediately, you'll get your money at that time. However, if you want passive income paying you $150-200 per month, it will take months or years most of the time. Some people are able to make something that other people want and get paid on an ongoing basis. Can you do that?

usasportstraining, Dec 12, 2017 IP
    JoeSpirit and sarahk like this.
  15. maafoun

maafoun Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not want to profit from the internet so I just live for some widgets
    Because I have a good future in the school I'm currently studying

maafoun, Dec 15, 2017 IP
  16. linksys

linksys Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Making money on the internet requires a lot of hard work and self discipline and you must have enough money to last you especially if you are doing part time

You need to build a sales funnel , capture leads , email marketing etc. All these need money. No way to do it for $39.

There is no such things as get rich quick by pressing a button

Listen to advice from others and get a day job first

linksys, Dec 15, 2017 IP
  17. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    swami2, Dec 16, 2017 IP
  18. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    That being the case I recommend that you stick with the school and forget about an online business. At least until you learn more about marketing online and until you have some funds available to invest in your business.

I'm currently working on a project that includes different income streams that I added to my business in March of 2016. It finally looks as if it will begin paying me a salary in 2018. My initial investment into this business branch was $178 and I later added $200. That is my total out-of-pocket investment. This group of income streams has been building itself since that time. I could have done this faster with higher out-of-pocket investments but I did it that way in order to show people who have low funds that a successful income stream can be built by bootstrapping. The investment here is sweat - not cash.

But $39 is just not enough to grow a successful business. Let alone a single income stream.

JoeSpirit, Dec 16, 2017 IP
  19. maafoun

maafoun Peon

Best Answers:
    I do not want huge sums and I'm a rich person as I said I just want a normal salary my maximum ambitions 1000 dollars a month and less ambitious is $ 100
    And everything I do: the news in football - and the writing of articles in Arabic - but I can learn other areas to ask for that hope

maafoun, Dec 17, 2017 IP
  20. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Well, if you are a rich person I guess I honestly don't understand what you're looking for here. Do you want to do this as a hobby?

JoeSpirit, Dec 18, 2017 IP