1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm bringing my directory back

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by Grit., Apr 9, 2016.

I used to run and manage kuoid.co.uk which was a free directory, and it got hit severely by DDoS attacks, which lead me to shut the site down. I was fairly inexperienced in handling things like that back then, but I have since expanded my knowledge and skills to deal with things like this.

I've been away from my site long enough to procure better hosting, and I'm bringing my directory back. I'm still going through some template adjustments and site features being added, but I'm already ready to accept link submissions.

To celebrate the return of Kuoid.co.uk, I am offering the first featured link of each category at $2.50 for a lifetime purchase. I have currently locked it down to only one featured link per category now, and this offer will only be available until April 30th.

I personally check every link submitted to my directory, and I won't accept anything illegal or of an adult nature for now. Like i said before, the site is currently undergoing some changes still which are purely aesthetic, but we are accepting submissions.

I look forward to seeing your listings.

Grit., Apr 9, 2016 IP
  2. mike30

mike30 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was ready to buy you a listing, but the site is not opening in my browser. Is the site is back or not?

mike30, Aug 4, 2016 IP