1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm being asked for tax information... yet I'm not on the USA

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by jorge, Mar 11, 2008.

Since direct deposit is not an option, I've selected for "checks".. but I'm asked for Tax Information, because I posted my USA private mailing address as my contact information to recieve the checks.

Considering this private mailing is my only option (regular mailing here in South America is not safe, they steal checks), what can I do ? just put any tax number ?

jorge, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  2. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe contact them via phone or email, and see what they say. I'm not sure if it's going to be safe to send checks to South America, I would worry about theft.

sirjorgeofculver, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  3. jorge

jorge Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course it is not safe, that's exactly why I want to recieve it in my private mail in Miami... but whenever I put Miami as the destination of the check, I get asked a Tax ID

I contacted them by email and they said if they would send it to a USA address, I need a tax ID..

jorge, Mar 12, 2008 IP