1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'm Back Gone for over a year now

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DimXGFXDesigner, Jul 14, 2017.

Hello everyone Long time member returning after another long term away.

Not sure how many people on here would remember me or if I know of any of the new user base. I'm glad to see that digitalpoint is still up and going strong I've not logged in since last year and 2009 before that I get loaded down with offline issues alot so for those of you whom do not know me or remember me from those time periods here is a small introduction about my self.

I'm a freelance graphic & web designer I also dabble in software and app development. I also used to study game design in my free time I used to be into the gpt scene but not anymore due to personal reasons, these days I mostly get on the pc to play a few pc games talk with friends and or do some small projects for other people. I've come back to digitalpoint to see whats hot and whats not the new niches that people are coming out with these days are something quite extra awesome. I would like to see what other people have created I'm always interested to see the creations of others and what makes them tick.

anyway's if you have any questions or comments feel free to toss me a message or respond to my thread and ill take the time to respond in a quick and timely manner.

kind regards.

DimXGFXDesigner, Jul 14, 2017 IP
  2. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome back man ,

Spartan14, Jul 14, 2017 IP