1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I'll write a HQ 350 word product description for $4.50 - PM for BULK orders

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by cronik, Nov 19, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    For only $4.50, I will write you a high quality product description that will actually help you sell the product. Each description will explain the product in as much detail as possible, although they won't be as dull as your typical product description.

With the rise of Shopify and dropshipping, there are plenty of people on here who can use some high quality product descriptions. Simply copy/pasting content from your supplier won't cut it. Those cheap, generic rewrites won't help, and it's especially hard to get social shares when your content is boring.

I will try to hype up each product as much as possible!! This is not some generic re-write!!

Ever wonder why your FB and Google Ad campaigns aren't helping you?!!? Your content sucks! Your product has a description that looks like it was generated by a computer...

Get something cool made! Only $4.50 per description. Contact me for bulk order rates.

cronik, Nov 19, 2019 IP
  2. ifeanyi egede

ifeanyi egede Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got an order for you. Contact me via with your best samples.

ifeanyi egede, Nov 19, 2019 IP
  3. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Email with sample sent. I look forward to your reply!

cronik, Nov 20, 2019 IP