1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I'll submit your site to 100 directories for $50

Discussion in 'Services' started by Boston_JM, Jul 21, 2005.

1. guest

guest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM details please

guest, Aug 16, 2005 IP
  2. heapseo

heapseo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    awaiting pm

heapseo, Aug 17, 2005 IP
  3. misohoni

misohoni Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mate, gave you my details and payment a week ago - awaiting your reply from my x3 pm's to you ....

misohoni, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  4. misohoni

misohoni Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  5. kc3

kc3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's been a while waiting, but hopefull it gets done soon.

kc3, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  6. heapseo

heapseo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've STILL not received the confirmation that you have done the work that you promised me in your other thread, have you actually done it as I haven't received any emails from the directories to confirm submissions or to activate links?

If you hven't done it, just refund me but please, YOU let me know what is going on, not one of your 'associates'. I know there are several other people very unhappy with your work (or lack of), and lack of communication. I thought the complaints in your other thread would have outlines the importance of communication with your customers, even if it is to say that the work may take a bit longer than epected.

LET YOUR UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON (including me)

heapseo, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  7. Boston_JM

Boston_JM Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    every one should have a got a log file today :)

PS: i will no longer except any work for here do to the fact that i can not be expected to give you the results in a day some times it takes longer as this time it did and for $50 its not like you lost or put out $500 and alot of peolpe like myself do have many things going on that pay alot higher so the meaning of this is that if you want things done right and dont mind waiting then contact me if not then find some one else thank you for your time

Boston_JM, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  8. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes but you were the one that created threads aggressively soliciting your services at a your fixed rate. We haven't tried beating you down. Perhaps in the future you may want to look at a true cost analysis prior to creating such threads, cuz if you were getting what you need to do a good job you wouldn't be bitching about $50 not being enough. Maybe this is the underlying reason why we are seeing many complain about the lack of response.

Perhaps I got lucky, but your work for me was fine. It seems as you got busier evidence of customer neglect began to surface.

Homer, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  9. heapseo

heapseo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It doesn't matter how much you charge, at the end of the day YOU charge it so you should do what you say to keep customers happy. You say it takes longer than you thought, but it took you 2 and a half weeks to do mine!

If anyone is looking for people to submit to directories for them I can't recommend sameerpanjwani enough, he did 155 for $45, within 36 hours, providing a spreadsheet of all submissions.

Oh well, at least the submissions are done and this can be forgotten about now!

heapseo, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  10. misohoni

misohoni Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Boston, you sent me a list with the directories you submitted to, but randomly checked and found my link not there - perhaps it's a delay??

I'd recommend Google Alert to all of Boston's clients, this way it clears it up on both sides - as you'll receive an email detailing which directories your link has been submitted to in the past week or so...I can't wait to see mine.

Perhaps I'll comment further after I get this confirmation. As for you stopping your services (would that include the payment for forum posts also?!), I'd agree with you.

I think you made quite a bit of money out of this and at the end of the day the complaints wasn't of the work but of the lack of contact on your side after payment was made - this made us all a bit nervous...so I'm afraid I can't recommend you to others.

misohoni, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  11. kc3

kc3 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well you would only get that if he submitted it with your email address. Either way, he sent me a log and it was completed. I'll wait a few days and see if the majority of them get up. I'm alright with the fact I had to wait a little while, though it seems kind of wierd that the logs were sent out when someone said something rather than before.

kc3, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  12. misohoni

misohoni Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    and why all the logs sent to us all at the same time - must of submitted to 300 directories in less than a few hours?

misohoni, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  13. Boston_JM

Boston_JM Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    first did i get a email addresse from any of you no ok then and you would need this for confirmation which i took care of since i fugured you didnt want that much spam second i am not asking any one for some one to refer a client to me because i have seen its not worth the head ache and you say its strange that they all were sent out at the same time well does it matter if the work is done would it matter ? and you say its alot of money well not realy when you take into account the time i had people breathing down my neck and the rep i got because of it so i learned a quick lesson to not do business on DP or at least not services you know something if this is the way you act over $50 i would hate to see what would happen if you were paying a few houndred you know things could have been alot worse i could have walked off with your money like the owner of game script did to alot of peolpe but did i no i did your work i kept to my word yes might have taken a while but you know what it was done and would you have rather me be like many other members or would you rather have some one that did the work even though it was a little late ?

so please peolpe get a grip

Boston_JM, Aug 25, 2005 IP
  14. heapseo

heapseo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Personally, and im sure others agree, you keep going on about how its only $50 but thats not really the point is it? $50 might not be a lot but $50x how many orders you took for both this and your forum posting thread i imagine added up to quite a neat little sum considerably larger than $50.

The point about everyone receiving the log files at the same time thus concluding that you had only just done teh work IS important, simply you told me at least, that the work had been done much before that when it obviously hadnt.

The reason I mentioned email confirmations is that in my experience of directories (at least the non-spammy ones) you have to activate the submission by clicking a link in a confirmation email.

heapseo, Aug 27, 2005 IP
  15. daniah

daniah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi ,

I want you to submit to 18 directories And it shd have a Sports directory and Where my link will be placed shd be PR4 .
    Let me know the price for 18 directories submission .Pls Pm me if interested .

Thanks

daniah, Aug 27, 2005 IP
  16. daniah

daniah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also to let you know my website is snowboarding related .

Thanks

daniah, Aug 27, 2005 IP