1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ill promote your website on forum signatures

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by dadaas, Jun 19, 2008.

1. aroman07

aroman07 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in 3000+ posts. PM the details

aroman07, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  2. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First person that order after thsi post will get signatures by old prices all the rest will need to pay new prices:

3000+ posts on many different forums for 6 months for only 60$

10 000+ posts on many different forums for 6 months for only 170$

50 000+ posts on many different forums for 6 months for only 500$

P.S. so far we had zero complains, only one guy show some problems, but i think he got confused, he was saying that 14 000 indexed pages by google is low (digitalpoint have 35 000), saying that some forums are backlisted, but they are idnexed by google with over 1000 pages... and hes signature was promoted at guy who makes 80 posts per day and all that for less than 20$ per month for 10 000 posts signatures.

Thats why we need to rise prizes, we need customers that know what we are offering.

dadaas, Oct 22, 2008 IP
  3. sweetlouise

sweetlouise Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    :mad:MY REVIEW:mad:

NEGATIVE REPS ALL ROUND - I requested immediately after you disclosed the tracking information to me, that you did not proceed with this because
    1; you posted my link on your site which I don't deem to be a "quality website"
    2; I was not happy with the location where the bidder wanted to place my link (as the site is just 100% garbage and spam posts)
    3; I asked for the link not to go up and explained why and you reply to me some condescending crap assuming that I know nothing about SEO and Google
    4; the link went up anyway
    5; my site has since dropped from 3rd in google to 9th

all of the above is your fault and you done this even after I requested that you did not.

this service is a sham

sweetlouise, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  4. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i told you in private post that you need to read google and search engine section or at least someone to explain you things.

You didnt even pay whole service you pay in rates which is not part of deal, i was kind enough to agree to this, now your accusing that signature link ruined your serps?
    Your calling website with alexa 97 000 and page rank 4 not quality website, well maybe is not fancy because its forum.

And please before any acusation please state your proofs how did this service did anythign abd to you.

here is what you got from it:
    1. your link popularity will increase drasticaly
    2. your page rank will recive aditionl boost
    3. small boost to your SERPs
    4. in this month this forum will bring you 1/5 of all traffic your website receive(my own estimation according to how many active posts are made and how many visitors hes website receives per day, hes signature link will be visible 5 times more than hes website is and i estimate at least 1% will click link)

Ok now please explain how did this service harm you in any way.
    Your only harming my service nothing else here.

dadaas, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  5. sweetlouise

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yet another smug reply, negative itrader given

My site was getting 10k UV a day now its down to less than 1k - here look

6. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dont know whats your problem, but ill maintain nice guy here.
    Fist of all your website if receives 500 UV per day is miracle because its Alexa 616 000
    If what your saying is true that you drop from 10 000 UV to 1 000UV then your Alexa will rise, but im 10000% sure in this service and im 10000% sure that this is real deal thing, so im telling you that i will keep your link on my signature and if your Alexa rise

[​IMG]

higher than this i will refund you and give you 5$ extra for coffee, but if your alexa goes down(which will most probably happen) will see if you apologize, but after that month is gone i dont want to do any busines of any kind with you.

have a nice day (without sending you to lame website)

dadaas, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  7. sweetlouise

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you have just proved that you know nothing and are just another example of forum troll repeating something they think is right

alexa means nothing, the only people that use alexa toolbar are asian, advertisers and webmasters - since none of them are in my target audience i would not be surprised with the alexa rank.

save your money and protect your SERP's - AVOID THIS SERVICE

8. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yep you probably did close my business here, with all that red lies you say, most of people will not bother to read my text, so yes your mission is done. Why you did it or what i did to you is not known, but i have feeling that your intention was to destroy my business.

To who can i complain, i dont think that someone will bother with this, but if i can do anything to move this guy of my topic let me know.

Anyway we will keep all previous made business tot he end, i will also do this test with this guy alexa, because im 100000% sure that visitors will come to hes site. I know he wont apologize for hes words and ruing my business without reason, but like one of greatest Mans on earth say “Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.” so i fisnih my talk to you with this quote of Martin Luther King Jr.

dadaas, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  9. sweetlouise

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hmmmm, in my PM to you on 21.10.08 in which i said i was not happy with having my site linked to from http://goldage.net/forum/ and also my request for you to remove my link from http://www.cashtalk.org/forum/index.php?topic=6221.0 which you ignored. i also requested a refund within 30 mins of sending you the money to which you responded with some "i am king of seo" crap. then i check a few days later and see my serps have dropped, so i investigate and find that you completly ignored my requests. i ask again for the links to come down and for a refund, to which you refuse. so yes i hope i have stopped your business here, since you dont seem able to follow simple instructions its probably in everyones best interest.

10. Logician

Logician Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Frankly speaking I don't know about your disagreement, didn't read it fully nor want to get involved in this but all I can say is that I have dealt with dadaas two times for business and he delivered what he promised in a very prompt manner. This would be my review for his services even though I don't think it will be helpful to him in this thread anymore. Just wanted to tell anyway.

Logician, Oct 26, 2008 IP
  11. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First update and he already got 10 000 alexa places, if you think alexa is not important then simple question: Would you be happy with 20 000 000 alexa or 2 000. Sorry need to ask, i think answer on this question everyone knows.

We will see how hes alexa will move on next update, but it is impossible that alexa will go 10 000 down with loosing 9 000 visitors, if you dont believe open topic in proper forum and ask, you see what masters will say.

Here is new update:
    [​IMG]

dadaas, Oct 29, 2008 IP
  12. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    People lie all the time over internet, they think who will know, well like every police officer can detect liers, alexa can too, hehe
    (joke)

Anyway just want to report you that this guy got hes alexa under 600 000
    [​IMG]
    So we see that he got again hes alexa down, hes signature promotion is up for only 10 days and he still have 20 days to go, so IMO hes alexa after that will be maybe under 500 000 and after hes promotion is over we will remove signature and keep you posted how hes alexa will go back to 600 000 or maybe even more... Then that will represent whole proof that this advertising works and i hope more of you will buy it.

Maybe your afraid to order because of hes nonsense, he should be banned for ruing my busines and talking lies here, but i have nothing against him and will leave him alone, maybe at end this turns out like good promotion.

dadaas, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  13. sudarshanwagh

sudarshanwagh Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It looks intresting want more info.How many signatures?

sudarshanwagh, Nov 12, 2008 IP
  14. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well i will write new offers after we are done with fonejacker.eu test.

BTW hes alexa at the moment is 554 000 that 50 000 alexa points in 1 month. Anyway this week we will remove hes links since he didnt pay for more, and we will see where will hes alexa go then. IF on first update goes up, then you will know that this offer is real deal.

dadaas, Nov 13, 2008 IP
  15. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think last update of alexa www.fonejacker.eu is today hes alexa is at 524 000, with our services he got almost 100 000 alexa down. Maybe our service didnt help him, but we will see that after we remove hes link from our signatures, i think that will be in next 2 days.

If someone still want to get use of this PM me, because we have change few rules and i will need to rearrange packages.

dadaas, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  16. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just made your topic updates, so check out how your signatures are doing:
    http://www.cashtalk.org/forum/index.php?topic=6081.0
    http://www.cashtalk.org/forum/index.php?topic=6099.0
    http://www.cashtalk.org/forum/index.php?topic=6130.0
    http://www.cashtalk.org/forum/index.php?topic=6226.0
    http://www.cashtalk.org/forum/index.php?topic=6155.0
    http://www.cashtalk.org/forum/index.php?topic=4257.0

ANYONE WANT TO BUY?

dadaas, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  17. sweetlouise

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well its 2 weeks since you took my links down and what a surprise, my alexa is still dropping, 506,224. so does this prove that your services are garbage?

YES

sweetlouise, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  18. ShazzMan

ShazzMan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sounds interesting

ShazzMan, Dec 5, 2008 IP
  19. dadaas

dadaas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just made your topic updates, so check out how your signatures are doing:
    http://www.cashtalk.org/forum/index.php?topic=6081.0 bought 3 000 already on over 5000 signature posts in second month
    http://www.cashtalk.org/forum/index.php?topic=6099.0
    http://www.cashtalk.org/forum/index.php?topic=6130.0
    http://www.cashtalk.org/forum/index.php?topic=6226.0
    http://www.cashtalk.org/forum/index.php?topic=6155.0
    http://www.cashtalk.org/forum/index.php?topic=4257.0 6 months done, i hope owner of it is happy

ANYONE WANT TO BUY?

This guy that dont know what is talking or what he have bought Alexa is dropping. Like we have estimate, hes alexa will dropback, doh it probably wont get back to number which he had before since we did some promotion for him.

dadaas, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  20. shahab6

shahab6 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    didn't u know that posting in large amount of forum will get your site penelized by google

shahab6, Jan 2, 2009 IP