1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I'll Build you a WooCommerce/WP Dropshipping Site within 24 HRS

Discussion in 'Programming' started by cronik, Nov 19, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I've been using WordPress since 2007 and have built hundreds of websites over the years. I am incredibly quick with WordPress and can offer this service within 24 hours.

Here's what I'm offering:

A professional dropshipping store set up and customized for your niche market, with 5 profitable products already listed for you.

Either I pick a free theme and customize it - or you provide me with a premium theme you already paid for. Send me a PM if you want an example of a free theme I have set up for a client of mine.

I will provide you with no more than 5 listed products for the $50 package. Send me a PM if you want me to list more products. I will provide a spreadsheet with source info on the products I list. I try to set you up for success.

The website will be optimized - for speed and for Google.

Yoast SEO will be installed and configured.

I will set up a blog upon request - for an extra $25, I can write 5 blog posts and publish them with featured images.

I will set up your logo and any content you have prepared for the site.

Wordfence will be installed to keep your site secure.

Contact me if you have any questions or need a custom rate, - I'll be around!

cronik, Nov 19, 2019 IP
  2. loki781

loki781 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It literally takes 15 minutes to do everything you listed why would someone pay for this. Lol.

loki781, Dec 7, 2019 IP