1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

iframes to an adsense site

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by henry_nguyen, Jul 3, 2014.

am i violate adsense policy by iframe my domains name to an already adsense running website?

sample: http://glto.us

just trying to sell this domain name by iframe it to my adsense running website with my contact information in it.

please help

henry_nguyen, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  2. SteveDarcy

SteveDarcy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I don't wish to be the bearer of bad news but yes it is against Google Adsense terms of use.

I tried to do something similar to this myself a few months ago and was send a message on adsense warning me of the violation. I changed it straight away as I don't think it is worth losing my adsense account over.

On the other hand you could try it and find you will get away with it a lot longer then I did. Just depends on your luck I suppose.

But to answer the question directly yes you are violating google adsense's policy.

SteveDarcy, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  3. henry_nguyen

henry_nguyen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so if i put cnn.com instead of my own site... cnn.com will get banned? just curious.

i will have no ads what so ever on my domain name.. i just feel like to have something on the domain name instead of a blank one saying buy my domain :)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    henry_nguyen, Jul 3, 2014 IP
  4. rahu_l_

rahu_l_ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    for banning cnn you have to send 5x-10x more traffic to there site via iframe :D

for example if they are getting 100k+ UV per day then you have to send 400k+ UV per day via iframe :D

Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    rahu_l_, Jul 3, 2014 IP