1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If your desperate to make money online..(Here is what to do..)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by markinternet, Mar 3, 2014.

Hi

Today i want to talk about a question i got the other day and that was "What do you do if you are desperate to make money?".

I see this all the time from newbies and i can certainly relate alot as i was once in that situation as you know.

The quickest way in my personal opinion to make money QUICKLY and EASILY FAST is by either offering a good product or service in exchange for cash.

Getting an employed job full time, while you build your internet business is very effective as you now have some cash to invest in your online business venture.

I would try a couple of options myself.

1. Start with local employment agencies in your local area and see if you can get some temp to perm work.

2. Sell some old junk or used products you don't need at home and list them on ebay.

3. Ask yourself what skills do you have that you could offer as a service to someone?

I would start with these 3 first and do these daily.

In terms of services i would start checking your local craigs list or gumtree for jobs and gigs.If you have been doing internet marketing for a while you will already know how to build a website, squeeze page, email list that you could offer any of these services to local businesses.

You can even start with your own personal resources list on facebook and contact friends and F.O.R.M them first- ask them about family, occupation, recreation and your message about your services you offer.

Contact other business owners you personally know, this will help also.Not only will you be earning money but also most importantly developing your skillset which will make you more valuable in the future.

If your so very desperate check out fiverr.com where you could offer any service from web services, video or impersonating celebrities and any weird services you can think of within reason.

You can review the top performing gigs on fiverr and create your own version of it but better, that way you know what service sells.

Remember fiverr is just a temporary solution.

Hope this helps

Mark

markinternet, Mar 3, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Content Maestro, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  3. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks content maestro for your kind comment, i shall take a look

Many thanks

Mark

markinternet, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  4. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    You are most welcome Mark.:)

I would like to add that no matter what you do to handle situations in which money is desperately and urgently needed, make it a point to maintain a positive outlook. Try to keep your focus.
    I know saying that is easy while doing so in the real world is very tough. Nevertheless you have to try.
    And never forget that becoming rich overnight by making money online is NOT possible. It takes time and requires patience.

5. Tom Glover

Tom Glover Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Great idea's here. When I got started online; I spent MONTHS trying to "break through" in the affiliate marketing niche. However, after stepping back and evaluating my situation; I decided that I needed to learn some strategies to make some FAST money.

...Long story short; I actually created threads on forums that sold my services (I used software to help me). In the first week I made more money than I had ever made! So, yeah - that's proof that these tactics work! ;)

Tom Glover, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  6. content4cool

content4cool Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. Maintaining positive attitude is crucial. You can't do shit if you can't manage you state. Building positive beliefs should be part of your daily routine.

BTW great helpful post.

content4cool, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  7. AffEngineer

AffEngineer Active Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is that people are desperate, but they're also lazy and often demotivated. The fact is that EVERYONE can make a crap load of money online if they're just willing to put in the work.

It's not rocket science, but it requires a lot of dedication and determination

AffEngineer, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  8. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    You are right. The biggest mistake I have done is waiting to get motivated. You have to act first - motivation follows. At least for me, it goes this way. Instead of letting your situation worsen and finally acting out of sheer desperation, it's always better to anticipate and do something beforehand.
    Again I would like to add that making a huge sum instantly online is NOT possible. Especially newbies should be careful about NOT getting deluded by false promises. Unfortunately scammers are everywhere and you have to be on your guard all the time.

As far as suggestions in this thread are concerned, they can surely help to make some quick bucks, though few, when you need money badly.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  9. bizacquire

bizacquire Active Member

Best Answers:
    this is great,
    thanks to insight me with your idea.
    wish me luck....

bizacquire, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  10. AffEngineer

AffEngineer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Completely Agree. It takes some time to know what to do and even more time to do it right.

AffEngineer, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  11. Brian Keps

Brian Keps Peon

Best Answers:
    I disagree. Even if someone were to put in a healthy amount of work, say equivalent to a full time job, money isn't going to just pour into your bank account. Even if they are willing to put in the work, who is to say that EVERYONE can make money just by trying for long periods of time.

Brian Keps, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  12. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    You have a point Brian Keps. It's not just hard work, you have to do it smartly as well.

Content Maestro, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  13. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    You need to have some sort of strategy as you can't just go in blind, but if you have controlled focus and yes work hard and keep positive, it can happen for you.

markinternet, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  14. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Or sell all your crap on eBay lol

Dionne Taylor, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  15. Screw The Nine To Five

Screw The Nine To Five Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree that maybe your best option at the start is to just sell yourself as a service, ie content writing, data entry. etc. However at the same time you should be thinking passively as well. Find a system of making money online that works well for you.

Personally I think the best entry technique into earning money passively online is to start with niche marketing - affiliate marketing using SEO. There are very little startup costs and you get to learn basic skills like hosting, website development, content writing and SEO, while at the same time gradually building up your passive income.

The more you make passively, the less time you have to spend selling your services and the more time you will have to build your business.

Screw The Nine To Five, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  16. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    So is this how you 'screwed-your-nine-to-five'? ;)

Content Maestro, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  17. markinternet

markinternet Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your replies much appreciated.

markinternet, Mar 10, 2014 IP