1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you run a dropshipping business using products from Aliexpress read this

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by TomKielski, Apr 21, 2017.

Not sure if this has been posted before but I have a great way to boost your margins, using a cashback service we can get up to 10% back on all Aliexpress purchases.

I have written a review on my blog here https://dropshippers.blog/2017/02/06/alibonus-aliexpress-cashback-service-review/

Alibonus is a browser plugin that tracks any purchases you make using their affiliate link and shares the commission they get from you, with you. As an example if you purchase a product for $100 you get $10 back, if you dropship this is a very good way of boosting your margins.

You start off at 7% commission and as you earn more cashback you will eventually reach a maximum of 10%, money earned is kept as pending until the order is confirmed received on Aliexpress ( usually 4-6 weeks ) and you can withdraw using paypal.

I've noticed that whenever I withdraw my earnings from Alibonus it takes around 7 days for them to send me the payment.

TomKielski, Apr 21, 2017 IP