1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you only had $30 to start an online business........

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MobileInternet, Sep 30, 2012.

If you only had $30 to start an online business, what would you do? and what would you spend it on to start making money online?

(This is a post to help out all the newbies on this site).

MobileInternet, Sep 30, 2012 IP
  2. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    By web hosting, 2 domains. That will give you two websites. Promote two affiliate products and earn through it. Do video marketing, SEO and the basics. :)

irule272, Sep 30, 2012 IP
  3. eantay

eantay Peon

Best Answers:
    Get a freelance writer to write a micro book for me on a high selling niche ( children's books, vampires or something like that) and sell it on the kindle store for like $2 or more.

eantay, Sep 30, 2012 IP
  4. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    buy some product and sell them out at ebay or similar platform

lifeplayer, Sep 30, 2012 IP
  5. aamir098

aamir098 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I only had 50$ i buyed 1 shared hosting and 1 domain, start working and make profit of around 4k USD from 50$

aamir098, Sep 30, 2012 IP
  6. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Register a Site and earn money through affiliates, providing service in which I am good.

Best thing about online business is that it requires less capital compared to other businesses.

eric_wahlberg, Sep 30, 2012 IP
  7. techlead

techlead Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have only $30 buy a good domain name related to any niche that best sells now a days and do little SEO

techlead, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  8. Drovo

Drovo Peon

Best Answers:
    For 30$ I would probably buy domain and hosting. Pick a niche, do a proper keyword research and little SEO. Best way is to do a very good research on a topic or write about something you have a passion for. And then pick a product to promote. Use youtube facebook and other sites to get traffic as well.

Another way I would do is I would buy PLR e-books or articles and put them into a one good report/e-book and then sell it. Or I would set up an autoresponder and a free squeeze page and give away that same report in exchange for email address. Promote squeeze page on forums and other places and this way you will build a list to which you can promote products. Downside is that since you have only 30$ it will take effort and time to build it, but little by little it will pay off.

Another method which doesn't actually requires money to invest is being a middle man. Find services that are in demand and find prospects who needs those services done. Then outsource it cheaper and you keep the difference. This method is all about good communication. You can find prospects on craigslist easily.

These are the methods I am using to make a living. I does take time and effort but I really don't believe there is an overnight riches. :)

I hope this helps :)

Drovo, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  9. jimrom

jimrom Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, I'm with Drovo on this one. I'd hit all of the freelance sites and post ads everywhere I could to get some customers for logo design at $20-$25 a pop. Once I had the orders, I'd head to Fiverr and outsource the work to users that have a good rating. Even with paying the extra $5 for expedited delivery, I'm still looking at $10-$15 profit on every customer. Of course, this plan assumes that you get the orders, but if all goes well you will have pulled in about 500% profit in a week or two. I'm not saying this is necessarily an ethical way to start doing business, but it would turn the $30 into more money fairly shortly.

jimrom, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  10. AlwaysSucceed

AlwaysSucceed Member

Best Answers:
    For $30 I would buy some type of online game gold & resell at a higher value until I could reach at least 100 bucks & after that I would start a website in a simple niche that is capable of generating an easy 200 bucks a month.

AlwaysSucceed, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  11. Lorean

Lorean Peon

Best Answers:
    just simply..outsource yourself on fiverr

Lorean, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  12. HostPlanz

HostPlanz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'd get the closest thing to a real job - FREELANCING. If u only got 30 bucks to your name, forget "online business". You have to have steady capital to start a good business despite what the daydreaming/weedsmoking/inspirational hippies may tell you. Sorry bud, but you got to do the hard and boring work b4 being able to fund more exciting projects.

HostPlanz, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  13. xenoo

xenoo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buy reseller hosting with free web hosting then buy a domain. Boom make some profit overselling and then you got your next months.

xenoo, Oct 2, 2012 IP
  14. PhoneCovers

PhoneCovers Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually I dont know about this ,So please tell me how can it possible.

PhoneCovers, Oct 3, 2012 IP
  15. webnovations

webnovations Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buy iPhone factory unlocking service from me and start making some serious money. I've seen many people put thousands into a business and barely making $100 a month. Right now, iphone factory unlocking is hot especially with the iphone 5 already out, people are factory unlocking their phones. This is so hot that Tmobile themselves jumped on the band wagon and started a national advertising campaign trying to get AT&T customers with iphones to switch to their $50 unlimited plans.

Seriously, either you or one person standing next to you is holding an iphone right now. That's the business to be in and I can provide you with what you need to get started. $30 is enough to do it, just type "iphone factory unlock" in craigslists and see how many people are making hundreds a day providing this simple business (basically takes you 5 seconds to get the IMEI number).

webnovations, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  16. pearl17

pearl17 Banned

Best Answers:
    I would not invest that 30$ directly into any business , i will try to add up funds with those 30 to make it atleast 100 , and then invest after that , so it's a worthy investment..

pearl17, Oct 4, 2012 IP
  17. dom19

dom19 Active Member

Best Answers:
    may be resller ? resell anything, i think resell nearly 0 profit

dom19, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  18. eliesoriun

eliesoriun Peon

Best Answers:
    In this game, you do not necessarily need money to make more money. That is why IM is getting so popular nowadays. I would save those 30$.

eliesoriun, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  19. Manoko

Manoko Peon

Best Answers:
    Without hesitation: buying a domain and start blogging. Then sharing it in social media networks.

Manoko, Oct 5, 2012 IP
  20. real_person

real_person Peon

Best Answers:
    pay it to learn something could help you in your electronic live

real_person, Oct 5, 2012 IP