1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If you need help on getting traffic READ THIS THREAD!!!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by JNRCORPS, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tefowler

tefowler Peon

Best Answers:
    This is great information! writing articles is in my opinion the best way to gain free traffic. I personally like to link article writing with blogging and youtube its alot of work but the results are worth it:D

tefowler, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  2. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mostly is the same because they trust it will work and most effective way to gain traffic. But it depend , while some people only rely on social media to get traffic and they don't need any SEO and forum, blog and article referral.
    Article submission might to competitive while everyone knew that it work very well and yet come to competitive and everyone is talking about the same topic.

JerrickYeoh, Jun 4, 2012 IP
  3. webcity

webcity Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the great list. Can I ad the UK classifieds site : ukclassifieds.co.uk to the list too.

webcity, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  4. findandbuylocal

findandbuylocal Peon

Best Answers:
    http://www.findandbuylocal.com

Free Local Classifieds and business directory

findandbuylocal, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  5. Andy147

Andy147 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the list, I'm sure many will get benefit from it.
    I would say though that there is a process/procedure, that you should be adopting for each of these methods that needs to be done right or you won't see much traffic.

eg if you are submitting articles to Ezine articles then you'll have few views and hardly any traffic with the latest Google updates knocking Ezine down the rankings. What you need to do is write quality, unique and really useful articles that no one else is doing. That way your article will be picked up by other webmasters who will do all the traffic generation work for you.

Average quality articles in the same old format as a 1000 others just won't hack it and will not get you much traffic. Same is true for videos etc.

Andy147, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  6. marvin876

marvin876 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Awesome Post thanks for share http://www.zigclassifieds.com is also is a very good one of the American Classifieds site where we can Post an Ad for our Products/Services

http://www.zigclassifieds.com

marvin876, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  7. haliiim

haliiim Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi
    If you want to success in affiliate marketing or other type i have a suggestion for you...first you nedd is traffic. The google traffic comes after long time, so you can use what i'm using right now to make money : Earn money in Traffic Exchanges, build your downlines, you mailing list, viral marketing ebooks without the nedd of a website, autoresponders or other stuff. You can Grab your Free Ebook contacting me via Email
    p.s: you can make a lot of money if you stick with the system,because it's a viral system.trust me
    I cant post links here because i'm new in the forum, so just send me an Email so i'll sendo you the Free Ebook Link
    Thanks again

haliiim, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  8. Channing

Channing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's a very big list and a useful one. Thanks for compiling all of the information. I wonder just skimming them if all of them are do-follow or not. But nevertheless, I have a tool I use to show do-follow links, but it's a browser addon. Thanks again for the great list!

Channing, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  9. seotube

seotube Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good list. The negative point is that you have to create a diferrent account for every of the above sites

seotube, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  10. kaboodlefreeads

kaboodlefreeads Peon

Best Answers:
    Good List. I agree Seotube I hate having to create an account so I have on my site the option to post ads where you use your email address to post. If you want to create an account later you can, that way you can manage the ads.I have also created a category for online / Marketing ads as many sites don't like this sort of thing. I also allow members to write blogs / articles on the site. It all helps

kaboodlefreeads, Jan 13, 2013 IP
  11. freeadstime

freeadstime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is amazing that people still responding to this thread after few years of its opening. It would have been nice if DP could have placed a system that the lists could have been updated. So, even a few years old thread could have been very helpful.

freeadstime, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  12. webcity

webcity Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cheers for the list.
    If you're looking for a UK site, can I ad http://www.webcity.co.uk and in Australia : http://www.auclassifieds.com.au.

webcity, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  13. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing! Lists like these are always handy.

The above can help you rank your pages and get traffic. Another method is to increase your site's online presence through social media sites. You can engage your target market by posting links to your pages on social media sites, and doing so not only give your site backlinks, but it can get you traffic too.

Have a good day!

affilorama, Apr 3, 2013 IP
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The lists are mini directories - someone just needs to use a bit of initiative and create one. Then the directory can be in the Solicitations and Announcements section and we don't need 5 year old threads anymore.

sarahk, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  15. HomeDesigner

HomeDesigner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you telling me that you have collected this list from few threads you read on General Marketing ? i doubt that !
    However it is quit Interesting ! As for SEO, i don't actually take it that much serious, since I follow the fundamental rules, no spam, no fake keywords, and here you are !

HomeDesigner, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  16. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer, JNRCORPS hasn't been here since 2010

sarahk, Jun 19, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.